Haplos (TV series)
|Also known as||Angela|
|Created by||Aloy Adlawan|
|Directed by||Gil Tejada Jr.|
|Creative director(s)||Roy C. Iglesias|
|Opening theme||"Haplos" by Aicelle Santos|
|Country of origin||Philippines|
|No. of episodes||165 (list of episodes)|
|Executive producer(s)||Reylie Manalo|
|Camera setup||Multiple-camera setup|
|Running time||30-45 minutes|
|Production company(s)||GMA Entertainment TV|
|Original network||GMA Network|
|Picture format||1080i (HDTV)|
|Original release||July 10, 2017– February 23, 2018|
Haplos (International title: Angela / lit. Caress) is a 2017 Philippine television drama supernatural series broadcast by GMA Network. Directed by Gil Tejada Jr., it stars Sanya Lopez, Thea Tolentino and Rocco Nacino. It premiered on July 10, 2017 on the network's Afternoon Prime line up replacing D' Originals and worldwide on GMA Pinoy TV. The series concluded on February 23, 2018 with a total of 165 episodes. It was replaced by Hindi Ko Kayang Iwan Ka in its timeslot.
Angela has an ability to heal others through her caress which she doesn't know yet. While her half-sister, Lucille has an ability in witchcraft. Angela's quiet life will be in trouble with the arrival of Lucille. Lucille will take everything away from Angela believing its for her.
Cast and characters
- Lead cast
- Sanya Lopez as Angela Marie "Anj / Angel" Alonzo-Cortez / Elang / Exotica / Alice
- Thea Tolentino as Lucille Bermudez / Rosella “Sella”
- Pancho Magno as Benedict “Benny” Dizon / Eduardo Gomez
- Rocco Nacino as Gerald Cortez / John “Janjan” Montecines
- Supporting cast
- Celia Rodriguez as Bettina "Biring" Alonzo
- Emilio Garcia as Renato Alonzo
- Patricia Javier as Minda Luciano-Alonzo
- Francine Prieto as Mercedes "Cedes" Bermudez
- Lito Legaspi as Eduardo "Lolo Doods" Dizon
- Diva Montelaba as Gwendolyn "Wendy" Reyes
- Maria Isabel Lopez as Corazon "Cora" Maglalim
- Ashley Cabrera as Ariana Alonzo Cortez
- Nikki Co as Jake
- Mega Unciano as Mega
- Guest cast
- Ar Angel Aviles as young Angela
- Geson Granado as young Gerald
- Liz Lopez as young Mercedes
- Jillian Ward as teen Angela
- Maey Bautista as Aling Fely
- Betong Sumaya as Raul
- Lotlot de Leon as Stella Montecines
- Raquel Monteza as Adele "Del" Alonzo
- Mosang as Mrs. Solis
- Marnie Lapuz as Atty. Gomez
- Pat Fernandez as Lita
- Priscilla Meirelles as Madam Sally
- Mike Lloren as Fred Cortez
- Banjo Romero as Obet
- Ces Aldaba as a manager
- Mara Alberto as Nadia "Marikit"
- Paolo Gumabao as a doctor
- Paolo Paraiso as a soldier
- Gee Canlas as Irene
- Marlann Flores as Kara
- Mia Pangyarihan as Verna
- Cheche Tolentino as Didi
- Jholan Veluz as Cea
- Cynthia Yapchingco as Riri
- Maureen Larrazabal as Mama Sol Españo
- Koreen Medina as a bar dancer
- Princess Guevarra as a massage therapist
- Catherine Rem as Diamond
- Louise Bolton as Lena
- Aira Bermudez as Nessa
- Hannah Precillas as Imee
- Ayeesha Cervantes as Leila
- Philip Lazaro as Madam Sirena
- Kim Rodriguez as Olga Maglalim
According to AGB Nielsen Philippines Nationwide Urban Television Audience Measurement People in television homes, the pilot episode of Haplos earned a 4.9% rating. While the final episode scored a 6.6% rating. The series had its highest rating on September 12, 2017 with an 8.1% rating.
- "Sanya Lopez and Rocco Nacino get solo soap after Encantadia". PEP.ph. Philippine Entertainment Portal. April 1, 2017. Retrieved May 28, 2017.
- "Haplos - A million stories for a billion people - HOOQ". Retrieved September 28, 2017.
- "About Haplos". Retrieved July 9, 2018.
- "July 10 (Mon) TV Ratings / AGB Nielsen / NUTAM People in TV Homes (Afternoon)". Retrieved July 10, 2017.
- "How did Final episode in agb rating?". Retrieved February 26, 2018.
- "September 12 (Tue) TV Ratings / AGB Nielsen / NUTAM People in TV Homes (Afternoon)". Retrieved September 12, 2017.
|This Philippine television program-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|