|Born||August 14, 1960|
|Occupation||Entrepreneur; Fortune 500 executive, philanthropist|
The New York Times called him the "king" of home fragrance  and celebrities like Oprah Winfrey and Elton John defer to him when it comes to home fragrance. Founder and creative force behind Slatkin & Co, a home fragrance brand, Slatkin is regarded as one of the country's fragrance experts.
A former Bear Stearns Director, he created Slatkin & Co in 1992. Launched at Saks Fifth Avenue, the brand was picked up by specialty retailers Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman, Barneys and international stores like Harrods in London, Villa Moda in Dubai and Joyce in Hong Kong. Fans of the brand included Martha Stewart, Ralph Lauren, Tory Burch, Elton John, the Christian Dior company, flocked to Slatkin to create home fragrance collections. In 2005, retailer Les Wexner purchased Slatkin & Co. for Limited Brands (NYSE:LTD. He named Slatkin President of Home Design for Limited Brands as well as President of Slatkin & Co.
Slatkin is a contributing editor at Elle Décor Magazine and appears regularly on QVC. He has made guest appearances on such shows as CNN, The Martha Stewart Show, Extra TV, E! News, CNBC, ABC  and Comedy Central.
In June 2011, Harry Slatkin along with The Labelux Group, acquired Belstaff, a British outerwear brand known for inventing the first water resistant wax cotton. Slatkin assumed the role of Chief Executive Officer and, in July 2011, tapped Martin Cooper as Chief Creative Officer.
Slatkin resides in Manhattan and East Hampton, New York. Slatkin and his wife serve on the boards of various non-profit organizations including Autism Speaks, Henry Street Settlement House, The New England Center for Children and NYCA (New York Collaborates for Autism), which Slatkin and his wife founded and then built the first charter school for autism in New York State. Harry along with his wife Laura partnered with Weil Cornell Medical College and Columbia University College of Physicians to open the Center For Autism and the Developing Brain.
- Green, Penelope, "Accessorizing the Air", The New York Times, October 12, 2006 
- "Burning Passion: Hollywood is All Aglow Over Harry Slatkin's Scented Candles", People, June 6, 2005
- Sheftell, Jason, "Making Scents", New York Daily News,December 12, 2008
- Merrick, Amy, "Slatkin's Star Shines at Limited", The Wall Street Journal, April 30, 2007, p.B6 
- de la Fuente, Della, "Celebrity-Inspired Candles Spread Scented Star-Power Around Home Scene, Associated Press, September 24, 2007
- "...Deals and Dealmakers", Avenue Magazine, December 2005
- Eaton,Dan, "Limited Has High Hopes for Bath & Body Works", Business First of Columbus, October 31, 2008
- Martha Stewart Show: Last Minute Holiday Gifts, December 24, 2008
- Aromatic New Trend in Home Decor, November 6, 2007
- Skip to top of this page. "Brands > Belstaff". Labelux Group. Archived from the original on 2012-05-03. Retrieved 2012-03-12.
- 24 febbraio 2012. "Belstaff: location, just prime ones - Moda 24". Moda24.ilsole24ore.com. Retrieved 2012-03-12.
- "Board Members". Autism Speaks. Retrieved 2012-03-12.
-  Archived October 9, 2007, at the Wayback Machine