April 16, 1939|
New York City, NY
New York University(BS)
He worked as a senior partner with McKinsey & Company. From 1993 to 2001, he was chief executive officer of American Express. He served as Chairman of the board at the Campbell Soup Company from November 2004 to July 2009. He served as chairman of the American International Group (AIG). His resignation as AIG chairman was announced on July 16, 2010. He sits on the boards of directors of Marblegate Asset Management, the Campbell Soup Company, and Ripplewood Holdings.
In 2016, Golup was appointed to chair boutique energy company.
- Bloomberg BusinessWeek
- Stempel, Jonathan (6 August 2009). "AIG names former Amex CEO Golub as its chairman". Reuters. Retrieved 7 August 2009.
- Miller Buckfire
- Silbiger, Steve The Jewish Phenomenon: Seven Keys to the Enduring Wealth of a People p. 79
- "Former Amex head Harvey Golub to chair boutique energy company".
- Michael J. de la Merced, Miller Buckfire Plans to Name Golub Its Chairman, The New York Times, October 17, 2011
- "Board of Trustees". Manhattan Institute for Policy Research. Archived from the original on 26 April 2015. Retrieved 2 June 2015.
- American Enterprise Institute Board of Trustees
James D. Robinson III
| CEO of American Express
Edward M. Liddy
| Non-executive chairman of AIG
|This article about a United States businessperson is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|