|Full name||Hashmatullah Shahidi|
4 November 1994|
|Only Test (cap 3)||14 June 2018 v India|
|ODI debut (cap 37)||2 October 2013 v Kenya|
|Last ODI||25 September 2018 v India|
|Only T20I (cap 32)||30 September 2013 v Kenya|
|Domestic team information|
Source: Cricinfo, 25 September 2018
Hashmatullah Shahidi (born 4 November 1994) is an Afghan cricketer. He made his One Day International debut for Afghanistan against Kenya in October 2013. He was one of the eleven cricketers to play in Afghanistan's first ever Test match, against India, in June 2018.
In May 2018, he was named in Afghanistan's squad for their inaugural Test match, played against India. He made his Test debut for Afghanistan, against India, on 14 June 2018.He top scored in the second innings of the match with an unbeaten 36 albeit in a losing cause.
- "Hashmatullah Shahidi–Cricket Players and Officials–ESPN Cricinfo". ESPN Cricinfo. ESPN. Retrieved 29 December 2014.
- "Final, Alokozay Ahmad Shah Abdali 4-day Tournament at Amanullah, Dec 19-23 2017". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 21 December 2017.
- "Afghanistan Squads for T20I Bangladesh Series and on-eoff India Test Announced". Afghanistan Cricket Board. Retrieved 29 May 2018.
- "Afghanistan pick four spinners for inaugural Test". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 29 May 2018.
- "Only Test, Afghanistan tour of India at Bengaluru, Jun 14-18 2018". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 14 June 2018.
|This biographical article related to Afghan cricket is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|