From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hemlock in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The word hemlock may refer to:
- Several poisonous plants in the Apiaceae family
- Tsuga, a genus of coniferous trees which resemble the poisonous plant, but are unrelated.
- Known to be used to severely hurt or kill people upon consumption
- Most famous example is the death of Greek philosopher, Socrates, who drank it by his own hand.
- United States
- Hemlock, Indiana
- Hemlock, Michigan
- Hemlock, Ohio
- Hemlock, Fayette County, West Virginia
- Hemlock, Jackson County, West Virginia
- Hemlock, Wisconsin
- Hemlock Township, Columbia County, Pennsylvania
- Hemlock, in Norfolk County, Ontario
Bodies of water
- Hemlock Creek, in Pennsylvania
- Hemlock Falls, in Georgia
- Hemlock Lake, one of the Finger Lakes in New York
- Hemlock Lake, Marcellus, MI
- Hemlock Brook, in Massachusetts
- Hemlock (editor), a variant of the Emacs text editor for Unix
- Hemlock (Evergreen series / Radeon HD 5970), a graphics card code-name
- Hemlock (band), a heavy metal band from Las Vegas, Nevada
- Hemlock Semiconductor Corporation, a producer of polysilicon in the United States
- Babe and Carla Hemlock, Mohawk visual artists
- Sherlock Hemlock, the name of a Muppet detective
- Compassion & Choices, formerly known as the Hemlock Society, a group advocating aid in dying for qualifying terminally ill patients in the United States
- Hemlock Recordings, an London-based Electronic Record Label run by Untold (musician)
- Hemlock Grove, a television show
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hemlock.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.