Hertz Investment Group
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Headquarters||Santa Monica, California|
Hertz Investment Group is a company that invests in office buildings.
In 1979, the company was founded by Judah Hertz.
- Drummer, Randyl (September 16, 2009). "Saints Owner's Family Buys Property Around New Orleans Superdome". CoStar Group.
- Freitag, Michael (June 23, 2010). "Gateway Center Placed On the Market". CoStar Group.
- Maly, Colin (September 7, 2011). "Hyatt on Capitol Square Sells for $19.5 Million". CoStar Group.
- Vockrodt, Steve (January 27, 2012). "Commerce Tower owner's default sends building into receivership". American City Business Journals.
- Thorsby, Devon (May 7, 2013). "Hertz Investment Grp Acquires Bridgewater Place". CoStar Group.
- Thurlow, Andrew (June 9, 2015). "Owner of Jacksonville's Bank of America tower acquires $417.4 million Southeast portfolio". American City Business Journals.
- Drummer, Randyl (August 29, 2016). "Equity Commonwealth Trades Midwest Office Portfolio to Hertz Investment Group for $417 Million". CoStar Group.