|Privately held company|
|Masakazu Matsushita, President and CEO|
The 3rd Birthday
Number of employees
|59 (June 2014)|
HexaDrive (株式会社ヘキサドライブ Kabushiki-Gaisha Hekisadoraibu) is an independent video game developer based in Osaka, Japan. Founded by former Capcom programmer Masakazu Matsushita in 2007, HexaDrive has worked on different titles for various systems, notably Rez HD, a HD remastering of the title Rez exclusively for Xbox Live Arcade and The 3rd Birthday which was a collaboration between HexaDrive and Square Enix. Their latest release was a HD remastered version of Final Fantasy Type-0 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (July 2012)|
- "【ファミキャリ！会社探訪(14)】実力派プログラマー集団からパブリッシャーへ！ ヘキサドライブを訪問！". Famitsu. Retrieved 25 June 2014.
- "Rez HD". Xbox.com. Retrieved 30 January 2012.
- Ishaan (2014-09-19). "The 3rd Birthday Developer, Hexadrive, Are Working On Final Fantasy Type-0 HD". Siliconera. Archived from the original on 2013-09-19. Retrieved 2014-09-19.
- Sato (2015-04-14). "Dissidia Final Fantasy Director Leading Rampage Land Rankers RPG". Siliconera. Retrieved 2015-04-14.
- Sato (2015-04-06). "Type-0 HD Developer Helping Square Enix With Final Fantasy XV Development". Siliconera. Retrieved 2015-04-14.
- Official website (Japanese)