This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Kabushiki gaisha hekisa doraibu|
|Privately held company|
|Masakazu Matsushita, President and CEO|
The 3rd Birthday
Number of employees
|59 (June 2014)|
HexaDrive Inc. (Japanese: 株式会社ヘキサドライブ Hepburn: Kabushiki gaisha hekisa doraibu) is an independent video game developer based in Osaka, Japan. Founded by former Capcom programmer Masakazu Matsushita in 2007, HexaDrive has worked on different titles for various systems, notably Rez HD, a HD remastering of the title Rez exclusively for Xbox Live Arcade and The 3rd Birthday which was a collaboration between HexaDrive and Square Enix.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (July 2012)
- "【ファミキャリ！会社探訪(14)】実力派プログラマー集団からパブリッシャーへ！ ヘキサドライブを訪問！". Famitsu. Retrieved 25 June 2014.
- "Rez HD". Xbox.com. Retrieved 30 January 2012.
- Ishaan Sahdev (January 6, 2013). "Hexadrive Worked On Not One But Two Metal Gear Solid Games". Siliconera. Retrieved May 6, 2016.
- Ishaan Sahdev (November 23, 2012). "What Has The 3rd Birthday Developer, Hexadrive, Been Up To?". Siliconera. Retrieved May 6, 2016.
- Spencer Yip (May 8, 2014). "Hexadrive, The 3rd Birthday Developer, Made Monster Hunter Freedom Unite For iOS". Siliconera. Retrieved May 6, 2016.
- Ishaan (2014-09-19). "The 3rd Birthday Developer, Hexadrive, Are Working On Final Fantasy Type-0 HD". Siliconera. Archived from the original on 2014-09-19. Retrieved 2014-09-19. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- Sato (2015-04-14). "Dissidia Final Fantasy Director Leading Rampage Land Rankers RPG". Siliconera. Retrieved 2015-04-14.
- Sato (2015-04-06). "Type-0 HD Developer Helping Square Enix With Final Fantasy XV Development". Siliconera. Retrieved 2015-04-14.
- Hawkins, Matt. "Super Bomberman R Is Being Made By Former Bomberman Staff". Siliconera. Retrieved 14 January 2017.
- Official website (in Japanese)