|Headquarters||London, United Kingdom|
|Co-founder and CEO: Ajay Patel 
CFO: Amit Patel 
CSO: Stuart Barr
CTO: Saviz Izadpanah
HighQ is a privately owned software as a service (SaaS) company providing cloud-based secure file sharing, team collaboration and social networking software for enterprise customers. It has customers in the legal, banking and corporate sectors as well as government and life sciences. HighQ was founded in London in 2001 by university friends Ajay Patel and Veenay Shah. The company has offices in the UK (London), Australia (Sydney), the Netherlands (Amsterdam), Germany (Frankfurt), USA (New York) and an R&D operation in India (Ahmedabad).
In January 2016, HighQ raised its first ever investment round of $50M from Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs and One Peak Partners, to help accelerate the company's expansion into the US market. This was one of top 10 biggest funding rounds in Europe for the first quarter of 2016.
HighQ was included as "One to Watch" in the 2013 Sunday Times Tech Track 100 league table and was ranked 74th in the 2014 Tech Track 100 league table and ranked 32nd among UK’s top 100 SMEs in the Sunday Times Heathrow SME Export Track 100 2016.
HighQ's major clients include Barclays, Linklaters, Lex Mundi, Clifford Chance, Osborne Clarke, Clyde & Co and Allen & Overy. HighQ's clients include 21 of the top 25 UK law firms, including all of the UK Magic Circle law firms, and 45% of the top 100 UK law firms.
HighQ offers file sharing, extranet, collaboration, project management, virtual data room, enterprise social networking, knowledge sharing and publishing solutions. It has three products which each cover different aspects of these use cases: HighQ Collaborate, HighQ Publisher and HighQ Dataroom.
The primary product, HighQ Collaborate, provides secure document exchange, enterprise social collaboration, client extranets and knowledge portals for organisations. In summer 2013 HighQ released a new mobile-optimised version of Collaborate which saw a redesign of its existing modules and added features including a responsive design, microblogging, private messaging, centralised notifications and enhanced people profiles.
HighQ Publisher is an integrated digital marketing and publishing platform that supports various publishing formats and channels including publications, videos, events, microsites and email campaigns.
HighQ Dataroom is a virtual data room product aimed primarily at law firms, banks and corporations to help users exchange transactional information with clients and partners outside of their company.
- Collaboration platform
- Collaboration software
- List of collaborative software
- Cloud collaboration
- Document collaboration
- "CrunchBase profile: Ajay Patel". Retrieved August 12, 2016.
- "CrunchBase profile: Amit Patel". Retrieved January 25, 2016.
- (Press Release) HighQ Focuses on Evolving Technology Needs of Legal Industry, Speaks at ILTA August 18, 2014
- "CrunchBase profile: Saviz Izadpanah". Retrieved November 17, 2014.
- Fast Track 100: 2013 Tech Track Ones to Watch, September 15, 2013
- Telegraph Business Club: HighQ Leading Provider of cloud-based enterprise software, July 20, 2012
- (Press Release) HighQ Extends Europe Operations, Opens New Office in Germany, June 24, 2014
- 2014 The Sunday Times Hiscox Tech Track 100, September 8, 2014
- HighQ receives $50m in investment from Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley and One Peak, January 27, 2016
- HighQ eyes US market after raising first funding round, June 27, 2016
- Top 10 Highest-Funded Startups in Europe So Far, April 18, 2016
- The Sunday Times SME Export Track 100 league table 2016
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA 2011 list, November 25, 2011
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA 2013 list, November 29, 2013
- Deloitte Technology UK Fast 50 2013 list, November 13, 2013
- (Press Release) The Know List: HighQ Forum 23 April, April 30, 2013
- (Press Release) Clyde & Co chooses HighQ Publisher for key client account management and business development, April 4, 2016
- (Press Release) Legal IT Insider: How Allen & Overy use HighQ for their extranet solutions, August 28, 2012
- Law Technology News: HighQ Unveils Tool to Automate Due Diligence, September 20, 2013
- (Press Release) HighQ's Enterprise Cloud Collaboration Platform Surges in Legal Sector, Drives U.S. Growth, June 24, 2014
- SCC G-Cloud Computing: HighQ Collaborate Archived 2013-11-09 at Archive.is, December 12, 2012
- CMS Wire: HighQ Collaborate 3 Platform Now Provides Due Diligence Tools, September 25, 2013
- The Know List: HighQ Forum reveals ambitious product roadmap to facilitate better internal collaboration and legal project management, April 17, 2012
- CMS Wire: HighQ Dataroom