(Redirected from Hiroden Kenbyoin-mae Station)
|This article does not cite any sources. (October 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Location||Ujina-kanda 1-chōme & Ujina-miyuki 1-chōme, Minami-ku, Hiroshima
|Operated by||Hiroshima Electric Railway|
|Line(s)||█ Hiroden Ujina Line
|Opened||December 27, 1935|
From Kenbyōin-mae Station, there are three of Hiroden Streetcar routes.
- Hiroshima Station - Hiroshima Port Route
- Hiroden-nishi-hiroshima - Hiroshima Port Route
- Hiroshima Station - (via Hijiyama-shita) - Hiroshima Port Route
- Opened as "Koryo-chugaku-mae" on November 27, 1935.
- Renamed to the present name "Kenbyoin-mae" in 1948.
|This Hiroshima Prefecture railroad station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|