Hold On is an album by the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band. The album includes the third and final number one hit single by the band, "Fishin' in the Dark".
Hold On contains 10 tracks:
- "Fishin' in the Dark" (Wendy Waldman, Jim Photoglo) - 3:22
- "Joe Knows How to Live" (Max D. Barnes, Graham Lyle, Troy Seals) - 3:51
- "Keepin' the Road Hot" (Jeff Hanna, Bob Carpenter) - 3:30
- "Blue Ridge Mountain Girl" (Wayland Holyfield, Richard Leigh) - 3:20
- "Angelyne" (Bruce Springsteen) - 4:10
- "Baby's Got a Hold on Me" (Josh Leo, Jeff Hanna, Bob Carpenter) - 3:04
- "Dancing to the Beat of a Broken Heart" * (Wayland Holyfield, Verlon Thompson) - 3:57
- "Oh What a Love" * (Jim Ibbotson) - 3:08
- "Oleanna" * (Jimmie Fadden) - 4:40
- "Tennessee" * (Karen Staley) - 3:05
- Jimmie Fadden - Drums, Harmonica, Jaw Harp, Background Vocals
- Jeff Hanna - Vocals, Guitars
- Jim Ibbotson - Vocals, Electronic Bass, Guitars, Mandolin
- Bob Carpenter - Vocals, Keyboards
- John McEuen - Mandolin on "Tennessee" and Acoustic Guitar on "Oh What A Love" & "Dancing to the Beat of a Broken Heart"
- Producer - Josh Leo
- * Producer - Marshall Morgan & Paul Worley for Morley Productions
|U.S. Billboard Top Country Albums
- ^ a b NittyGritty.com
- ^ Song credits and times from album liner notes.
- ^ Personnel credits from album liner notes.
- ^ Production credits from album liner notes.