risk products = Professional Services
|Founded||1915 (Horwath & Horwath by Ernest and Edmund Horwath)|
|Headquarters||New York, New York, United States|
|David Mellor, CEO|
Crowe Global, previously Crowe Horwath International, is the 8th largest global accounting network in the world. The network consists of more than 220 firms offices with over 36,500 employees in 130 countries.
In 1915, Hungarian immigrants Ernest and Edmund Horwath founded Horwath & Horwath in New York. The original practice focused on the hospitality industry. The practice later expanded to include accounting, audit and tax offerings. In 1960, the umbrella organization Horwath & Horwath International Associates (HHIA) was established. In 1989, the organization shortened its name to Horwath International. Horwath International rebranded in April 2009 as Crowe Horwath International. In June 2018, Crowe Horwath sees a further evolution of their brand with a move to the network name 'Crowe' across their independent member firms globally.
David Mellor, the current CEO of Crowe Global, succeeded former CEO Kevin McGrath in April 2018. In June 2018, the global network is set to rebrand and change its name to Crowe. Over 220 member firms across the world will all be known under the new single name.
For 100 years, Crowe Global has been making smart decisions for multinational clients working across borders. Ranked the eighth largest accounting network in the world, the network has a total global workforce of more than 36,500 professionals and global revenues in 2017 reached US$3.8 billion.
Member firms are recognized as leaders in their markets with awards and accolades including: Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For 2018; top five leader for Strategic Risk Consulting by ALM Intelligence; Le Fonti award for 2018 International Tax Firm of the Year; Consultancy Advisory Firm of the Year 2017 at the Finance Monthly Global Awards; Best Audit Firm by The Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority of the Singapore Government
The International Accounting Bulletin named Crowe Horwath International Advisory Firm of the Year in 2013. Crowe Horwath International was named Advisory Firm of the Year for the second time in October 2015 by International Accounting Bulletin. In 2015, the combined revenue of Crowe Horwath International’s member firms reached $3.5 billion.
Crowe's headquarters and regional lead offices are located as follows: 
- World Headquarters & Office of the CEO - New York City, United States
- Asia/Pacific Regional - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- The Americas - San José, Costa Rica
- Europe, Middle East and Africa - London, United Kingdom
- "Crowe Horwath International announces name change". Crowe Global. 5 June 2018. Retrieved 5 June 2018.
- "Horwath International Takes on the Crowe name". Public Accounting Report. April 15, 2009.
- "World Survey". International Accounting Bulletin (557). February 2016.
- Gregory Richards (August 5, 2002). "1990: The other big accounting firm meltdown". Philadelphia Business Journal. Retrieved January 1, 2017.
- "PTL's Accounting Firm To File For Bankruptcy". News & Record Greensboro. November 19, 1990. Retrieved January 1, 2017.
- "A Proposal to the Hotel Industry". The Alarm Clock. December 1, 1925.
- "Crowe Horwath International History". Crowe Horwath. Retrieved January 1, 2017.
- "Financial Adviser and Placing Agent" (PDF). Aseana Properties Limited. Retrieved January 1, 2017.
- "Horwath International". Trademarks on Call. Retrieved January 1, 2017.
- "Crowe Adds Horwath to Name". Public Accounting Report. September 15, 2008.
- "Crowe Chizek gets new name". Accounting Today. October 6, 2008.
- Daniel Hood (April 11, 2012). "New Chief Named at Crowe Horwath Int'l". Accounting Today. Retrieved January 1, 2017.
- "Crowe Horwath International and Crowe Horwath Global Risk Consulting named IAB Advisory Firm of the Year". Crowe Horwath. March 21, 2013. Retrieved January 1, 2017.
- "2015 International Accounting Bulletin awards winners". International Accounting Bulletin. October 2, 2015. Retrieved January 1, 2017.
- Michael Cohn (February 5, 2015). "Crowe Horwath International Revenue Grows for Year". Accounting Today. Retrieved January 1, 2017.
- "Crowe Horwath Offices". Crowe Horwath. 21 May 2013.
Seglias, Fernando (2006). Caring Sharing Investing Growing - The Story of Horwath International. Horwath International.
Ferst, Stanley D.; Seif, Juan A. (1984). The History of Horwath & Horwath International, 1956-1983. Horwath & Horwath International.