Hot Springs School District
|Hot Springs School District|
|400 Linwood Ave
Hot Springs, Arkansas 71913
|Students and staff|
|Teachers||276.35 (on FTE basis)|
|Staff||582.35 (on FTE basis)|
Hot Springs School District is a public school district based in Hot Springs, Arkansas, United States. The Hot Springs School District encompasses 33.15 square miles (85.9 km2) of land including all or portions of Garland County communities including Hot Springs, Hot Springs National Park, Piney, and Lake Hamilton.
The school district provides early childhood, elementary and secondary education for more than 3,700 prekindergarten through grade 12 at its eight schools, which are accredited by the Arkansas Department of Education (ADE).
- Hot Springs High School—IB Diploma Programme (IB DP World School) grades 9 through 12.
- Hot Springs Middle School—IB Middle Years Programme (IB MYP World School) grades 7 and 8.
- Hot Springs Intermediate School—IB Middle Years Programme (IB MYP World School) grades 5 and 6.
- Gardner Magnet School—kindergarten through grade 4; serves as a Math, Science & Technology magnet school.
- Langston Magnet School—prekindergarten through grade 4; serves as an Aerospace & Environmental magnet school.
- Oaklawn Magnet School—kindergarten through grade 4; serves as a Visual & Performing Arts magnet school.
- Park Magnet School—IB Primary Years Programme (IB PYP World School) kindergarten through grade 4. Park Magnet School has received numerous accolades including:
- Summit School—kindergarten through grade 12.
- "Search for Public School Districts – District Detail for Hot Springs School District". National Center for Education Statistics. Institute of Education Sciences. Retrieved 1 February 2013.
- "Arkansas 2011 Exemplary Schools Announced". Arkansas Department of Education. 10 August 2012. Retrieved 2 February 2013.
- "2012 Arkansas High Performing Schools". NCEA. Retrieved 2 February 2013.