House Rules (season 3)
|House Rules (season 3)|
|Country of origin||Australia|
|No. of episodes||39|
|Original network||Seven Network|
|Original release||5 May –|
20 July 2015
The third season of Australian reality television series House Rules, also known as House Rules 2015, was confirmed in 2014 and began airing on 5 May 2015. The series is produced by the team who created the Seven reality show My Kitchen Rules and is hosted by Johanna Griggs.
This season of House Rules places six new teams renovating each other's homes and further challenges for the ultimate prize of a full mortgage payment.
- 1 Contestant Teams
- 2 Elimination history
- 3 Competition details
- 3.1 Phase 1: Interior Renovation
- 3.2 Phase 2: Holiday House
- 3.3 Phase 3: Gardens & Exteriors
- 3.4 Phase 4: CareSouth Charity House
- 3.5 Grand Final: Secret Room and Australia's Vote
- 4 Ratings
- 5 Notes
- 6 References
This season of House Rules introduced six new teams. All teams are from different states in Australia.
|1||Steve & Tiana Falzon||47 & 26||Sydney, NSW||Father & Daughter||$250,000|
|2||Ben & Danielle Edgeworth||32 & 31||Brisbane, QLD||Newly Married||$405,000|
|3||Bronik Davies & Corrine Ziemer||27 & 28||Melbourne, VIC||Melbourne Lovers||$448,000|
|4||Ryan Rebbeck & Marlee Murphy||29 & 26||Adelaide, SA||Young Contenders||$229,000|
|5||Cassie Allan & Matt Smith||31||Hobart, TAS||Tassie Go-getters||$248,000|
|6||Karina and Brian Day||42 & 44||Geraldton, WA||Married with Kids||$360,000|
|Phase:||Interior Renovation (Phase 1)||Phase 2||Exteriors (Phase 3)||Phase 4||Grand Finale|
|VIC||SA||NSW||QLD||TAS||WA||24 Hour Fix-Up||Round
(out of 170)
|Holiday House||Round 1||Round 2||Round
(out of 40)
|Charity House||Secret Room||Viewer's Vote|
(out of 20)
(out of 20)
|Steve & Tiana||19||13||N/A||18||21||20||13||5th
|Ben & Danielle||17||19||22||N/A||24||21||18 (+5)||2nd
|Bronik & Corrine||N/A||15||21||19||23||27||12||3rd
|Ryan & Marlee||16||N/A||19||26||21||20||13||4th
|Cassie & Matt||15||23||20||28||N/A||26||16||1st
|Karina & Brian||20||22||10||20||16||N/A||15||6th
Phase 1: Interior Renovation
The six teams travel around the country to completely renovate each other's home. Every week, one team hands over their house to their opponents for a complete interior transformation. A set of rules from the owners are given to the teams known as the 'House rules' which need to be followed to gain high scores from the judges and the homeowner team.
Victoria: Bronik & Corrine
- Episodes 1 to 4
- Airdate — 5 to 10 May 2015
- Description — Bronik and Corrine from Melbourne, Victoria are the first team to hand over their keys for renovation. For the first time, unlike the normal five House Rules in previous seasons, both Bronik and Corinne each had their own set of three 'His and Hers' House Rules, which meant that teams had to work with two sets of rules that conflicted with each other.
|His House Rules|
|Rule 1||Deck out our place in black steel and timber|
|Rule 2||Deliver hipster hotel in the master suite|
|Rule 3||Make a statement with inner-city artwork|
|Her House Rules|
|Rule 1||Style our house in chalky pastels|
|Rule 2||Throw in quirky touches and delicate delights|
|Rule 3||Feature geometric elements throughout|
(out of 30)
|Karina & Brian||Ensuite & Living Room||9||5||6||20||20 / 30|
|Steve & Tiana||Bathroom & Dining Room||6||6||7||19||19 / 30|
|Ben & Danielle||Kitchen, Linen, Halls & Entry||7||4||6||17||17 / 30|
|Ryan & Marlee||Master Bedroom & Laundry||8||3||5||16||16 / 30|
|Cassie & Matt||Guest Bedroom, Walk-in-Robe & Deck||6||4||5||15||15 / 30|
|Bronik & Corrine||N/A||—|
South Australia: Ryan & Marlee
- Episodes 5 to 8
- Airdate — 11 to 17 May 2015
- Description — Teams head to Ryan and Marlee's home in Adelaide, South Australia for the second renovation. Teams had to allocate the five zones amongst themselves as an additional twist.
- Previous winner's advantage: Karina and Brian — A secret house rule which they could choose keep secret or share with the others.
- Previous loser's disadvantage: Cassie and Matt — Camping in a tent during the renovation.
|Adelaide, South Australia|
|Rule 1||Make our house upbeat sleek|
|Rule 2||Hit us with a 'Bam!' in every room|
|Rule 3||Serve up happiness and sunshine in our kitchen|
|Rule 4||Create a man cave with a big day out feel|
|Rule 5||Give our bedrooms cheeky attitude|
|Secret Rule||Give us a throne fit for a King (Karina and Brian's advantage)|
(out of 30)
(Reno 1 & 2)
|Cassie & Matt||Kitchen & Dining Room||7||8||8||23||38 / 60|
|Karina & Brian||Master Bedroom, Ensuite & Deck||7||7||8||22||42 / 60|
|Ben & Danielle||Guest Bedroom & Bathroom||8||5||6||19||36 / 60|
|Bronik & Corrine||Living Room, Laundry, Hallway & Entry||5||5||5||15||15 / 30|
|Steve & Tiana||Man Cave, Porch & Deck||6||3||4||13||32 / 60|
|Ryan & Marlee||N/A||16 / 30|
New South Wales: Steve & Tiana
- Episodes 9 to 12
- Airdate — 18 to 24 May 2015
- Description — Teams head to Sydney, New South Wales to completely renovate Steve and Tiana's family home. Two of the bedrooms belong to Steve's sons; 23 year old, Andrew and 5 year old, Rory.
- Previous winner's advantage: Cassie and Matt — Allocating the zones for themselves and all other teams.
- Previous loser's disadvantage: Bronik and Corrine — Although Steve and Tiana were the lowest scoring team in the previous week, they do not participate in the renovation of their own home, therefore the loser's tent was given to the second-lowest scorer.
|Sydney, New South Wales|
|Rule 1||Style our house like an award-winning display home|
|Rule 2||Dazzle us with leather and concrete|
|Rule 3||Add shiny bling to the master bedroom|
|Rule 4||Give us black, white and red all over|
|Rule 5||Go over the top in the boys' bedrooms|
(out of 30)
(Reno 1 to 3)
|Ben & Danielle||Living Room & Andrew's Bedroom||9||6||7||22||58 / 90|
|Bronik & Corrine||Dining Room & Bathroom||6||7||8||21||36 / 60|
|Cassie & Matt||Rory's Bedroom & Laundry||7||6||7||20||58 / 90|
|Ryan & Marlee||Kitchen, Entry & Hallway||7||6||6||19||35 / 60|
|Karina & Brian||Master Bedroom, Toilet & Linen||3||3||4||10||52 / 90|
|Steve & Tiana||N/A||32 / 60|
Queensland: Ben & Danielle
- Episodes 13 to 16
- Airdate — 25 to 31 May 2015
- Description — Teams head to Brisbane, Queensland the transform Ben and Danielle's old brick home and is the first home so far to feature a second storey area. It also happened to have been filmed during the 2014 Brisbane hailstorm.
- Previous winner's advantage: Ben and Danielle — As the winners from last week and the owners of this week's house, their advantage was to give each room a special item which teams must use within the design of the room.
- Previous loser's disadvantage: Karina and Brian — For coming last, they are given the loser's tent, camping in the yard for the duration of the renovation.
|Rule 1||Style our house preppy eclectic|
|Rule 2||Deliver us a mix of old and new one-off pieces|
|Rule 3||Make our entry quiet, but showy|
|Rule 4||Retain a hint of 'ski chalet' in the living room|
|Rule 5||Give us a dressing room to die for|
(out of 30)
(Reno 1 to 4)
|Cassie & Matt||Living Room & Bathroom||9||10||9||28||86 / 120|
|Ryan & Marlee||Dining, Ensuite & Dressing Room||8||8||10||26||61 / 90|
|Karina & Brian||Kitchen, Art Studio & Stairs||6||7||7||20||72 / 120|
|Bronik & Corrine||Entry, Laundry & Guest Bedroom||7||6||6||19||55 / 90|
|Steve & Tiana||Master Bedroom, Back Entrance & Butler's Pantry||6||6||6||18||50 / 90|
|Ben & Danielle||N/A||58 / 90|
Tasmania: Cassie & Matt
- Episodes 17 to 20
- Airdate — 1 to 7 June 2015
- Description — The teams head to Hobart, Tasmania for a retro revival as Cassie & Matt ask their competitors to merge the old with the new. As an additional challenge, every team must also incorporate an up-cycled feature in their zones that fits with the house rules.
- Previous winner's advantage: Cassie & Matt — As the owners of this house, they gave each team a special item that must be used within their zones.
- Previous loser's disadvantage: Steve & Tiana — Camping in the loser's tent for the duration of the renovation.
|Rule 1||Give us a modern take on a sixties vibe|
|Rule 2||Make the bathroom a conversation starter|
|Rule 3||Deck out our guest bedroom in a nautical theme|
|Rule 4||Bring a surfie feel to the study|
|Rule 5||Keep it sophisticated|
(out of 30)
(Reno 1 to 5)
|Ben & Danielle||Entry, Halls, Linen, Laundry & Master Bedroom||8||8||8||24||82 / 120|
|Bronik & Corrine||Kitchen & Study||7||8||8||23||78 / 120|
|Ryan & Marlee||Guest Bedroom & Deck||9||6||6||21||82 / 120|
|Steve & Tiana||Living Room & Ensuite||8||6||7||21||71 / 120|
|Karina & Brian||Dining Room & Bathroom||6||5||5||16||88 / 150|
|Cassie & Matt||N/A||86 / 120|
Western Australia: Karina & Brian
- Episodes 21 to 24
- Airdate — 8 to 14 June 2015
- Description — Teams headed to Karina and Brian's home in Geraldton, Western Australia for the final interior renovation. Being in such a remote location, teams had only limited time to purchase items from Perth. Karina and Brian's children also had their bedrooms renovated, for 6-year-old Lara, 15-year-old Bailey and 16-year-old Daniel. It was anticipated that the lowest scoring team overall was to be eliminated, however in a pre-determined twist, all teams remained safe and progressed into the next round.
- Previous winner's advantage: Ben & Danielle — They were able to decide whether to sleep in a hotel room or join the other teams in the tents.
- Previous loser's disadvantage: All teams — All other teams slept in tents this week as part of them being in the outback to have the experience. Karina and Brian were the lowest scoring team from last week.
|Geraldton, Western Australia|
|Rule 1||Style our house desert coastal|
|Rule 2||Bring the outside in with texture and tone|
|Rule 3||Give nature's treasures pride of place|
|Rule 4||Add brass and copper to our kitchen|
|Rule 5||Make our kids' bedrooms #totes epic|
(out of 30)
(Reno 1 to 6)
|Bronik & Corrine||Main Bathroom & Daniel's Bedroom||7||10||10||27||105 / 150|
|Cassie & Matt||Master Bedroom, Ensuite & Halls||9||9||8||26||112 / 150|
|Ben & Danielle||Dining Room & Lara's Bedroom||6||7||8||21||103 / 150|
|Ryan & Marlee||Entry, Walk-in Pantry, Living Room & Laundry||6||7||7||20||102 / 150|
|Steve & Tiana||Kitchen, Linen Closet & Bailey's Bedroom||7||6||7||20||91 / 150|
|Karina & Brian||N/A||88 / 150|
24 Hour Fix-Up
- Episodes 25 to 26
- Airdate — 15 to 16 June 2015
- Description — After the first six full house interior renovations, all teams head back to their own homes and must fix and redo one of the zones in 24 hours. Teams need to recreate the space/s to reflect their own style and also to impress the judges. All teams received the same set of five rules for the challenge. Scores are added to the current totals, where the lowest scoring team overall is eliminated. The winning team also received 5 extra points to their final tally.
- Previous winner's advantage: Bronik & Corrine — As last week's winners, they received an additional $1000 to their budget
|24 Hour Fix-Up|
|Rule 1||Choose one zone in your house to transform|
|Rule 2||Your budget is $5000|
|Rule 3||Take a risk with a hero piece|
|Rule 4||You must stay together at all times|
|Rule 5||The winner will receive five bonus points|
(out of 20)
(Reno 1 to 7)
|Cassie & Matt||Dining Room & Bathroom||8||8||16||1st (128)|
|Ben & Danielle||Master Bedroom, Back Entrance & Butlers Pantry||9||9||18 (+5)||2nd (126)|
|Bronik & Corrine||Bathroom & Dining Room||5||7||12||3rd (117)|
|Ryan & Marlee||Living Room, Laundry, Hallway & Entry||6||7||13||4th (115)|
|Steve & Tiana||Master Bedroom, Toilet & Linen||6||7||13||5th (104)|
|Karina & Brian||Entry, Walk-in Pantry, Living Room & Laundry||7||8||15||6th (103)|
Phase 2: Holiday House
- Episodes 27 to 30
- Airdate — 21 to 28 June 2015
- Description — In the biggest challenge in House Rules history, the five remaining teams renovate a disconnected run-down old house into the Ultimate dream holiday home which will be won through a home viewer competition. The house was transported and permanently placed on a block of land in Hervey Bay, Queensland. Each team was allocated an interior and exterior zone to complete, which include gardens and surrounding yard areas. At the end of the challenge, the lowest scoring team is eliminated.
- Previous winner's advantage: Cassie & Matt — For coming first in the previous interior renovation phase, they were able to choose the zone they wanted.
|Holiday House - Hervey Bay, Queensland|
|Rule 1||Revitalise this Queenslander with charm and character|
|Rule 2||Inspire with patterns and colours|
|Rule 3||Build a magical children's hide-away in the back yard|
|Rule 4||Add touches of luxury inside and out|
|Rule 5||Deliver the ultimate dream family holiday home|
(out of 20)
|Ben & Danielle||Guest Bedroom, Bathroom, Rear Deck & Exterior Zone 2||10||10||20|
|Bronik & Corrine||Living Room, Shower Room & Exterior Zone 4||10||10||20|
|Steve & Tiana||Master Bedroom, Laundry, Side Verandah & Exterior Zone 3||9||9||18|
|Ryan & Marlee||Front Deck, Entry, Dining Room & Exterior Zone 1||8||9||17|
|Cassie & Matt||Kitchen, Kids' Bedroom & Exterior Zone 5||8||8||16|
Phase 3: Gardens & Exteriors
The top 4 teams are challenged to transform the exteriors and gardens of each other's homes. Two teams are allocated to a home (that do not belong to them) and must renovate either the front or back yards, as well as improving the house exterior. They are held over two rounds, covering all houses of the current teams. After both rounds are complete, the lowest scoring team is eliminated.
- Episodes 31 to 32
- Airdate — 29 to 30 June 2015
- Description — In round 1 of the exterior renovations, the 4 remaining teams head to Brisbane and Sydney to transform the gardens and house exterior in 3 and a half days. Teams are allocated to the front or back yard of either Ben & Danielle's or Steve & Tiana's house.
|House Rules||Ben & Danielle's (QLD)||Steve & Tiana's (NSW)|
|Rule 1||Style our yard French Riviera||Give us an angular contemporary yard|
|Rule 2||Feature hardy plants and rocks throughout||Dazzle us with fire and water|
|Rule 3||Use lots of levels to create interest||Use low maintenance plants throughout|
|Rule 4||Make a brave statement in the front entry-way||Create an alfresco dining area to share with the family|
|Rule 5||Choose your zone: front or back|
(out of 20)
|Bronik & Corrine||Steve & Tiana's
|Front Yard - Deck, Driveway, Carport||8||9||17||17 / 20|
|Ben & Danielle||Back Yard - Lawn, Shed, Dining Area||6||7||13||13 / 20|
|Steve & Tiana||Ben & Danielle's
|Front Yard - Entry, Pathway, Courtyard||7||7||14||14 / 20|
|Ryan & Marlee||Back Yard - Patio, Lounge Area||7||7||14||14 / 20|
- Episodes 33 to 34
- Airdate — 5 to 6 July 2015
- Description — The teams continue on to round 2 of the exterior renovations in Adelaide and Melbourne to transform the gardens and house exterior in 3 and a half days. Teams are allocated to the front or back yard of either Ryan & Marlee's or Bronik & Corrine's house. At the end of this round, the lowest scoring team will be eliminated.
|House Rules||Ryan & Marlee's (SA)||Bronik & Corrine's (VIC)|
|Rule 1||Create a backyard perfect for an Australia Day party||Give us an urban cool back yard|
|Rule 2||Make the front bold and structured||Make the front sweet and simple|
|Rule 3||Give us an orchard to relax in||Surprise us with secret garden nooks|
|Rule 4||Surprise us with bursts of colour||Create a feature using climbing plants|
|Rule 5||Choose your zone: front or back|
(out of 20)
(Round 1 & 2)
|Bronik & Corrine||Ryan & Marlee's
|Back Yard - Deck, Pergola, Cricket Pitch, Orchard||9||9||18||1st (35)|
|Steve & Tiana||Front Yard - Deck, Pathway, Driveway||7||7||14||3rd (28)|
|Ben & Danielle||Bronik & Corrine's
|Front Yard - Deck, Entry, Driveway||9||8||17||2nd (30)|
|Ryan & Marlee||Back Yard - Deck, Bar, Garden Nook||7||6||13||4th (27)|
Phase 4: CareSouth Charity House
- Episodes 35 to 38
- Airdate — 7 to 14 July 2015
- Description — The 3 remaining teams renovate a charity home for CareSouth who provide a safe place for children to live in. Zones were selected by choosing one of three random cards and each cover bedrooms, bathrooms and other living spaces. After one more team is eliminated, the top 2 advance into the live Grand Final.
- Previous winner's advantage: Bronik & Corrine — For coming first in the Exteriors round, they were the first to choose their zone from the cards.
|Charity House - Shoalhaven, NSW|
|Rule 1||Give our home a warm and cosy feel|
|Rule 2||Style our house modern rustic|
|Rule 3||Choose robust easy-care furniture|
|Rule 4||Deliver inspiring bedrooms that are bright and fun|
|Rule 5||Create a unique look in each bathroom|
(out of 20)
|Steve & Tiana||Kitchen, Halls, Study, Shower Room, Sitting Room & Bedroom 4||8||9||17|
|Ben & Danielle||Entry, Lounge, Carer's Residence & Bedroom 1||8||8||16|
|Bronik & Corrine||Dining Room, Office, Bathroom & Bedroom 2 & 3||7||7||14|
Grand Final: Secret Room and Australia's Vote
- Episode 39
- Airdate — 20 July 2015
- Description — The final 2 teams complete one final challenge at their opponent's home, to renovate the garage into a new space and entertainment area. The Australian public vote for their favourite team to win and the winner is decided by a combination of the judges score, for the final project and overall viewer votes. The team with the best result win a complete mortgage payment and is announced live. In addition, the winning viewer of the completed Holiday House is also announced.
|House Rules||Ben & Danielle's (QLD)||Steve & Tiana's (NSW)|
|Rule 1||Transform our garage into an entertainers paradise|
|Rule 2||Give us a Ralph Lauren atmosphere to relax in||Style the room Fonzie cool|
|Rule 3||Celebrate unusual pieces||Keep it sleek and smooth|
|Rule 4||Make the room your ultimate design statement|
|Rule 5||You only have 4 days|
(out of 20)
(incl. Viewer's Vote)
|Steve & Tiana||Garage - Garden Shed, Pantry & Entertainment Area||9||10||19||Winners|
|Ben & Danielle||Garage - Bar & Entertainment Area||8||9||17||Runners-Up|
- ^1 This result is a combination of 50% from the public vote and 50% from the judge's scores for the Secret Room
- Colour key:
- – Highest rating during the season
- – Lowest rating during the season
(Bronik & Corrine)
|Introduction||Tuesday, 5 May||0.791||#11|||
|2||Renovation continues||Wednesday, 6 May||0.631||#14|||
|3||Thursday, 7 May||0.655||#13|||
|4||House Reveal||Sunday, 10 May||0.931||#4|||
(Ryan & Marlee)
|Introduction||Monday, 11 May||0.684||#15|||
|6||Renovation continues||Tuesday, 12 May||0.675||#14|||
|7||Wednesday, 13 May||0.781||#10|||
|8||House Reveal||Sunday, 17 May||1.154||#4|||
(Steve & Tiana)
|Introduction||Monday, 18 May||0.779||#13|||
|10||Renovation continues||Tuesday, 12 May||0.759||#11|||
|11||Wednesday, 20 May||0.763||#9|||
|12||House Reveal||Sunday, 24 May||1.068||#5|||
(Ben & Danielle)
|Introduction||Monday, 25 May||0.820||#10|||
|14||Renovation continues||Tuesday, 26 May||0.756||#9|||
|15||Wednesday, 27 May[b]||0.410||N/A|||
|Thursday, 28 May[c]||0.379||N/A|||
|16||House Reveal||Sunday, 31 May||1.131||#3|||
(Cassie & Matt)
|Introduction||Monday, 1 June||0.782||#10|||
|18||Renovation continues||Tuesday, 2 June||0.828||#9|||
|19||Wednesday, 3 June||0.856||#8|||
|20||House Reveal||Sunday, 7 June||0.973||#3|||
(Karina & Brian)
|Introduction||Monday, 8 June||0.884||#10|||
|22||Renovation continues||Tuesday, 9 June||0.881||#8|||
|23||Wednesday, 10 June||0.924||#8|||
|24||House Reveal||Sunday, 14 June||1.086||#3|||
|7||25||24 Hour Fix-Up||Introduction||Monday, 15 June||0.907||#8|||
|26||Reveal & Elimination||Tuesday, 16 June||1.004||#5|||
|8||27||Holiday House||Introduction||Sunday, 21 June||0.971||#4|||
|28||Renovation Continues||Monday, 22 June||0.860||#11|||
|29||Tuesday, 23 June||0.903||#9|||
|30||Reveal & Elimination||Sunday, 28 June||1.019||#5|||
|9||31||Gardens & Exteriors||Round 1 Introduction||Monday, 29 June||0.868||#10|||
|32||Round 1 Reveal||Tuesday, 30 June||0.942||#8|||
|33||Round 2 Introduction||Sunday, 5 July||0.992||#6|||
|34||Round 2 Reveal & Elimination||Monday, 6 July||0.972||#9|||
|10||35||CareSouth Charity House||Introduction||Tuesday, 7 July||0.779||#9|||
|36||Renovation Continues||Sunday, 12 July||0.905||#6|||
|37||Monday, 13 July||0.866||#10|||
|38||Reveal & Elimination||Tuesday, 14 July||1.002||#8|||
|11||39||Grand Final||Live episode||Monday, 20 July||1.097||#6|||
|Season average - 0.894|
- Knox, David (6 May 2015). "Tuesday 5 May 2015". TV Tonight. Retrieved 6 May 2015.
- Knox, David (7 May 2015). "Wednesday 6 May 2015". TV Tonight. Retrieved 7 May 2015.
- Knox, David (8 May 2015). "Thursday 7 May 2015". TV Tonight. Retrieved 8 May 2015.
- Knox, David (11 May 2015). "Sunday 10 May 2015". TV Tonight. Retrieved 11 May 2015.
- Knox, David (12 May 2015). "Monday 11 May 2015". TV Tonight. Retrieved 12 May 2015.
- Knox, David (13 May 2015). "Tuesday 12 May 2015". TV Tonight. Retrieved 13 May 2015.
- Knox, David (14 May 2015). "Wednesday 13 May 2015". TV Tonight. Retrieved 14 May 2015.
- Knox, David (18 May 2015). "Sunday 17 May 2015". TV Tonight. Retrieved 18 May 2015.
- Knox, David (19 May 2015). "Monday 18 May 2015". TV Tonight. Retrieved 19 May 2015.
- Knox, David (20 May 2015). "Tuesday 19 May 2015". TV Tonight. Retrieved 20 May 2015.
- Knox, David (21 May 2015). "Wednesday 20 May 2015". TV Tonight. Retrieved 21 May 2015.
- Knox, David (25 May 2015). "Sunday 24 May 2015". TV Tonight. Retrieved 25 May 2015.
- Knox, David (26 May 2015). "Monday 25 May 2015". TV Tonight. Retrieved 26 May 2015.
- Knox, David (27 May 2015). "Tuesday 26 May 2015". TV Tonight. Retrieved 27 May 2015.
- Knox, David (1 June 2015). "Sunday 31 May 2015". TV Tonight. Retrieved 1 June 2015.
- Knox, David (2 June 2015). "Monday 1 June 2015". TV Tonight. Retrieved 2 June 2015.
- Knox, David (3 June 2015). "Tuesday 2 June 2015". TV Tonight. Retrieved 3 June 2015.
- Knox, David (4 June 2015). "Wednesday 3 June 2015". TV Tonight. Retrieved 4 June 2015.
- Knox, David (8 June 2015). "Sunday 7 june 2015". TV Tonight. Retrieved 8 June 2015.
- Knox, David (9 June 2015). "Monday 8 june 2015". TV Tonight. Retrieved 8 June 2015.
- Knox, David (10 June 2015). "Tuesday 9 june 2015". TV Tonight. Retrieved 10 June 2015.
- Knox, David (11 June 2015). "Wednesday 10 June 2015". TV Tonight. Retrieved 11 June 2015.
- Knox, David (15 June 2015). "Sunday 14 june 2015". TV Tonight. Retrieved 15 June 2015.
- Knox, David (16 June 2015). "Monday 15 June 2015". TV Tonight. Retrieved 16 June 2015.
- Knox, David (17 June 2015). "Tuesday 16 june 2015". TV Tonight. Retrieved 17 June 2015.
- Knox, David (22 June 2015). "Sunday 21 june 2015". TV Tonight. Retrieved 22 June 2015.
- Knox, David (23 June 2015). "Monday 22 June 2015". TV Tonight. Retrieved 23 June 2015.
- Knox, David (24 June 2015). "Tuesday 23 june 2015". TV Tonight. Retrieved 24 June 2015.
- Knox, David (29 June 2015). "Sunday 28 june 2015". TV Tonight. Retrieved 29 June 2015.
- Knox, David (30 June 2015). "Sunday 29 June 2015". TV Tonight. Retrieved 30 June 2015.
- Knox, David (1 July 2015). "Tuesday 30 June 2015". TV Tonight. Retrieved 1 July 2015.
- Knox, David (6 July 2015). "Sunday 5 July 2015". TV Tonight. Retrieved 6 July 2015.
- Knox, David (7 July 2015). "Monday 6 July 2015". TV Tonight. Retrieved 7 July 2015.
- Knox, David (8 July 2015). "Tuesday 7 July 2015". TV Tonight. Retrieved 8 July 2015.
- Knox, David (13 July 2015). "Sunday 12 July 2015". TV Tonight. Retrieved 13 July 2015.
- Knox, David (14 July 2015). "Monday 13 July 2015". TV Tonight. Retrieved 14 July 2015.
- Knox, David (15 July 2015). "Tuesday 14 July 2015". TV Tonight. Retrieved 15 July 2015.
- Knox, David (21 July 2015). "Monday 20 July 2015". TV Tonight. Retrieved 21 July 2015.