From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hoy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hoy is an island in Orkney, Scotland.
Hoy may also refer to:
- Hoy, a small island in Lake Constance, Bavaria, Germany
- Hoy, Iran, usually romanized Khoy
- Hoy, Shetland, a small island in the Shetland Islands, Scotland
- Hoy Sound, north of the island of Hoy
- Hoy, West Virginia, United States, an unincorporated community
- "Hoy" (song), a single by Gloria Estefan from her 2003 album, Unwrapped
- "Hoy", a song from the 2013 album Los Momentos by Julieta Venegas
- "Hoy", a song by Morbo from their eponymous 2001 album
- Hoy (newspaper of the Dominican Republic), published in Santo Domingo
- Hoy (Ecuadorian newspaper), based in Quito
- Hoy (Peruvian newspaper), published in Huánuco
- Hoy (Spanish newspaper), published in Extremadura
- Hoy (U.S. newspaper), a Spanish-language paper published in Chicago and Los Angeles
- Hoy (boat), a small sloop-rigged coasting ship or a heavy barge
- Hoy (TV series), a Mexican show
- Hoy Field, a baseball field in Ithaca, New York
- Hoy railway station, a closed station in Highland, Scotland
- hoy, ISO 639-3 code for the Holiya language, spoken in India
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hoy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.