|Directed by||Vikram Phadnis|
|Screenplay by||Vikram Phadnis|
|Music by||Praful Karlekar|
|Edited by||Ajit Devle|
Vikram Phadnis Productions
|Distributed by||AA Films|
|7 July 2017|
|Box office||15 crore|
Hrudayantar is an Indian Marathi-language drama film directed by Vikram Phadnis, produced by Young Berry Entertainment, Imtiaz Khatri and Vikram Phadnis Productions in association with TOABH Entertainment. The film will have Subodh Bhave and Mukta Barve in the lead roles.
This film also marks the directorial debut of Bollywood fashion designer Vikram Phadnis. It is the third collaboration of Barve and Bhave as previously they have worked together in the film Ek Daav Dhobi Pachhad and in the 2006 Marathi show Agnishikha. The film released on 7 July 2017.
Hrudayantar is an emotional drama that explores the marital crisis of a couple Shekhar Joshi (Subodh Bhave) and Samaira Joshi (Mukta Barve) married for over 12 years. They have two beautiful daughters Nitya (Trushnika Shinde) and Nysha (Nishtha Vaidya) who have been the glue to their brittle marriage all these years. Shekhar, a hotelier is a workaholic. With hardly any time to spare for his family, he believes that he can either give his family a luxurious life or spend quality time with them. Samaira on the other hand is also a working woman but being disciplined task master, manages her responsibilities towards her house, daughters and work with utmost skill. Her life mainly revolves around her daughters. Nitya, the elder between the two sisters loves to dance. Dancing is not only her passion but it means the world to her. Nysha on the contrary is an athlete in the making. Her love for outdoor sports makes her participate in every sport event at school. Hrudayanatar is the journey of the family and how through turbulent times the family learns and values relationships. Hrudayantar is about celebrating life.
- Subodh Bhave as Shekhar Joshi
- Mukta Barve as Samaira Joshi
- Trushnika Shinde as Nitya Joshi
- Nishtha Vaidya as Nysha Joshi
- Meena Naik as Mrs. Deshmukh
- Sonali Khare as Ashwini
- Ameet Khedekar as Dr. Gaurang
- Meher Acharia Dar as Sister Jenny
- Monika Dharankar as Dr. Tanvi Godbole
- Hrithik Roshan as Krrish/Himself(Guest appearance)
- Shiamak Davar as Himself
- Manish Paul as Himself
- Atul Parchure as Mr. Aaglawe
- Vishakha Subhedar Mrs. Aaglawe
- Amol Bawdekar as Karthik
- Sonia mann as Sonia
The pre-production of the film started in November 2016. Mukta Barve and Subodh Bhave were cast as the leads. The film will be directed and produced by Vikram Phadnis under the banner of Vikram Phadnis Productions. This film is Phadnis' directorial debut in Marathi film industry. The film's cinematography will be by Dilshad V.A. The music direction of the film will be by Praful Karlekar and the lyrics will be penned by Mandar Cholkar.
- Team, Koimoi.com (11 December 2016). "SRK Launches Vikram Phadnis' Debut Marathi Film 'Hrudayantar' - Koimoi". Retrieved 16 December 2016.
- "Malaika Arora and Shweta Nanda Bachchan attend the mahurat of Hrudayantar". Retrieved 16 December 2016.
- "Shah Rukh Khan to clap the board on Muhurat of Vikram Phadnis' debut film". 9 December 2016. Retrieved 16 December 2016.
- "teaser poster of hrudayantar is out". 10 May 2017. Retrieved 10 May 2017.]
- "फॅशन डिझायनर विक्रम फडणीस यांचे चित्रपट दिग्दर्शनात पदार्पण". 11 December 2016. Retrieved 16 December 2016.
- "या सेल्फीमुळे मुक्ताचा आनंद गगनात मावेना". 14 December 2016. Retrieved 16 December 2016.
- "Hrithik Roshan makes his Marathi film debut with Vikram Phadnis' Hrudayantar!". 3 March 2017. Retrieved 3 March 2017.
- "Shahrukh Khan gives clap for Vikram Phadnis Marathi film 'Hrudayantar'". Retrieved 16 December 2016.
- "Vikram Phadnis turns filmmaker with Hrudayantar - Sakal Times". Retrieved 16 December 2016.
- BollywoodHungama.com (10 December 2016). "Shah Rukh Khan - Arjun Kapoor At Mahurat Launch Of The Film Hrudayantar". Retrieved 16 December 2016 – via YouTube.