Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Hyderabad in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hyderabad may also refer to:
- Hyderabad, the capital of the state of Telangana
- Hyderabad District, India, a district in the state of Telangana
- Hyderabad State, a pre-1948 princely state ruled by the Nizam in south-central India
- Hyderabad State (1948–56), a state of Union of India
- Hyderabad, Uttar Pradesh, a village in Uttar Pradesh
- Heydarabad (disambiguation), numerous places
- Hyderabad, Sindh, a city in the Pakistani province of Sindh
- Hyderabad District, Pakistan, a district in the province of Sindh
- Hyderabad Division, an administrative division within the province of Sindh
- Hyderabad Taluka (rural), an administrative subdivision of Hyderabad District
- Hyderabad City Taluka, an administrative subdivision of Hyderabad District comprising the capital and surrounding areas
- Hyderabad Colony a suburb of Gulshan Town, Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
- Handley Page Hyderabad, Royal Air Force bomber of the 1920s
- HMS Hyderabad, a Q-ship of the Great War, and the only Royal Navy Q-ship of the Great War to be purpose-built as a Q-ship
- HMS Hyderabad, a Royal Navy Flower-class corvette of the 1940s
- Hydrabad (ship), Hydrabad was an iron cargo and passenger sailing ship.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hyderabad.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.