Number of locations
|8 office locations (2008)|
|Scott Huskinson – CEO and President|
|Products||IPod#Accessories, Portable Media Player cases|
iFrogz was a Utah-based manufacturer brand of Apple digital audio accessories, with an emphasis on phone cases. A subsidiary of Reminderband, Inc., iFrogz launched its line of iPod cases in March 2006 and has since produced a variety of other media accessories such as iPhone cases, iPad cases, headphones, earbuds, speakers, headphone adapters, carrying cases and bags as well as specialty accessories for kids.
The company sends products worldwide. They have offices in the United States, Singapore, Canada, and France, as well as a logistics and development center in Hong Kong. Apple, Wal-Mart, AT&T, Radio Shack, Staples, and Best Buy are among their large array of retail partners. iFrogz is also the producer of EarPollution, a line of headphones and other audio accessories.
At the time, iPod cases came in three or four primary colors. With its three-piece iPod case design, iFrogz cases make it possible to customize colors and design elements. The ifrogz Case
Some of the recent iFrogz products were highlighted on television and radio, including new Swerve case, which combines two cases in one, and their dual AC/12 volt, dual USB charger, customized iPod cases, etc.
A 2010 set of made-to-order custom headphones, including Fallout, NervePipes, and Hype joined their EarPollution line. iFrogz also offers, said to be the first, iPod case for kids - the Tadpole, toddler-friendly silicon case that easily converts any video iPod to a children’s education and portable entertainment device.
In addition to iPod and iPhone cases, iFrogz manufactures skin protection for iPad and has also branched out to create cases for a wider variety of Apple products, as well as protection for the Microsoft Zune.
- Ryan Burger (January 20, 2009). "iFrogz debuts DJ headphones at CES". ProDJ Publishing. Retrieved 2010-09-09.
- ZAGG Acquires iFrogz
- Investors like Zagg’s acquisition of Utah’s iFrogz
- About Us
- ifrogz Brings the World's Most Customizable iPod Cases to 15 Retail Mall Locations Across the Country
- How to Enter a New Market Segment
- Bleeding Edge TV 145: iFrogz Custom iPod Cases
- "iFrogz at Macworld". Macworld. February 12, 2010. Retrieved 2010-09-09.
- "iFrogz' New Tadpole Converts Your iPod Into A Toddler-Friendly Entertainment Device". BabyGizmo.com. Retrieved 2010-09-09.
- Jasmine France (January 18, 2008). "iFrogz Audiowrapz: protection and sound in one". Macworld. Retrieved 2010-09-09.
- Lonnie Lazar (2008-08-26). "iFrogz Nano AudioWrapz Treadz". Macworld. Retrieved 2010-09-09.
- Peter Cohen (Aug 19, 2008). "IFrogz Offers New IPhone 3G Cases". Macworld. Retrieved 2010-09-09.
- Don Lee (March 18, 2008). "iFrogz Audiowrapz for iPod nano Case Review". TecKMagazine. Retrieved 2010-09-09.
- iFrogz Ear Pollution Toxix Headphones (gold) ABC News
- Jeff Gamet (March 10, 2010). "ifrogz Luxe EarPollution Microbud Earphones with Mic". MacObserver.com. Retrieved 2010-09-09.
- Charlie Sorrel (March 17, 2010). "Ears-On with iFrogz Comfort Series Headphones". Wired.com. Retrieved 2010-09-09.
- David Carnoy (March 5, 2010). "Crave giveaway of the week: iFrogz CS40 headphones". Crave - CNET. Retrieved 2010-09-09.
- "iFrogz Headphones Giveaway Winner!". Kidglue.com. August 9, 2010. Retrieved 2010-09-09.
- Maxine Shen (June 15, 2010). "Gear alert: iFrogz Earpollution CS40s". The New York Post. Retrieved 2010-09-09.
- Charles Starrett (June 30, 2010). "iFrogz debuts slew of cases for iPhone 4". iLounge. Retrieved 2010-09-09.
- David Dahlquist (Jun 3, 2010). "iFrogz releases new line of iPad cases Posted". Macworld.com. Retrieved 2010-09-09.
- Kostas Tzounopoulos (9 March 2007). "iFrogz Zune case". Zune-Online.com. Retrieved 2010-09-09.