I Will, I Will... for Now
|I Will, I Will... for Now|
|Directed by||Norman Panama|
|Music by||John Cameron|
|Cinematography||John A. Alonzo|
|Edited by||Robert Lawrence|
|Distributed by||20th Century Fox|
|March 12, 1976|
|Box office||$1,740,000 (US/ Canada)|
The marriage of Les and Katie Bingham is in big trouble. They've already split up once, and now they're giving it one more try, but the bedroom of their New York apartment is not a happy place. Les finds her too cold. Katie finds him too fast.
The Binghams weigh the opinions of lawyer Lou, who also has a romantic interest in Katie. There's also temptation for Les in the form of sexy neighbor Jackie, who gives him a copy of "The Joy of Sex" as a gift. But as soon as he tries out one of the positions in it, Les throws out his back.
The couple takes one last desperate try to revive their passion and save their relationship. They travel to California to join a sex-therapy group, where much goes wrong, but all ends well.
- Elliott Gould as Les Bingham
- Diane Keaton as Katie Bingham
- Paul Sorvino as Lou Springer
- Victoria Principal as Jackie Martin
- Robert Alda as Dr. Magnus
- Warren Berlinger as Steve Martin
- Candy Clark as Sally Bingham
- Solomon, Aubrey. Twentieth Century Fox: A Corporate and Financial History (The Scarecrow Filmmakers Series). Lanham, Maryland: Scarecrow Press, 1989. ISBN 978-0-8108-4244-1. p233 Please note figures are rentals not total gross.
- "I Will, I Will for Now (1976) - Trailers, Reviews, Synopsis, Showtimes and Cast". AllMovie. Retrieved 2014-05-15.