Igal Ahouvi is an Israeli businessman. He is the Chairman of the Board of Blenheim Properties Group Ltd and of Ravad Ltd. He is a director of Nielsen Innovate Fund. He owns more than £3 billion worth of real estate in Israel, Europe and Vietnam.
The Igal Ahouvi Art Collection is Israel’s largest private art collection.
He and Delek Global Real Estate bought UK Hilton hotels for £417 million in 2005.
He is reported as planning to invest £300 million in the U.K. Care sector having already acquired St Clouds care. 
- "Company Overview of Ravad Ltd". Bloomberg. Retrieved 26 January 2017.
- "Igal Ahouvi Art Collection – Prima Facie". Independent Collectors. Retrieved 26 January 2017.
- "Israelis restructure debt for £417m of UK Hiltons". Property Week. 1 April 2011. Retrieved 26 January 2017.
- "The flashy lifestyle of the City financier who duped Britain's wealthiest men into handing him their money". Daily Mail. 21 October 2009. Retrieved 26 January 2017.
- "Igal has landed back in UK for £300m care home push". Property Week. 6 January 2017. Retrieved 26 January 2017.