Ike Isaacs (guitarist)
Isaacs was self taught on guitar. He started playing professionally in college while pursuing a degree in chemistry. In 1946 he moved to England, where he became a member of the BBC Show Band. During the 1960s and '70s, he was a member of the Hot Club of London, led by guitarist Diz Disley, which often collaborated with Stéphane Grappelli. He was a member of the band Velvet with Digby Fairweather, Len Skeat, and Denny Wright. In the 1980s, he moved to Australia and taught at the Sydney School of Guitar.
With Stéphane Grappelli
- 1975 Violinspiration, Diz Disley Trio with Stéphane Grappelli
- 1990 Compact Jazz: Jean-Luc Ponty & Stephane Grappelli
- 1990 Shades of Django
- 1999 Menuhin & Grappelli Play Gershwin, Berlin, Kern, Porter, Rodgers & Hart and Others, Stéphane Grappelli and Yehudi Menuhin
- 1958 Our Kind of Jazz, Ted Heath
- 1968 Hair Is Beautiful, Barney Kessel
- 2004 Thunderbirds 2 (soundtrack), Barry Gray
- 2006 Jake in a Box: The EMI Recordings 1967–1976, Jake Thackray
- 2006 Sketches: A Tribute to Art Tatum, Martin Taylor
- 2011 Three Classic Albums Plus: Showcase/Little Klunk/Jazz Inc., Stan Tracey
- Yanow, Scott. "Ike Isaacs". AllMusic. Retrieved 31 March 2017.