From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up impact in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Impact may refer to:
- Impact (mechanics), a high force or shock (mechanics) over a short time period
- Impact crater, a meteor crater caused by an impact event
- Impact event, the collision of a meteoroid, asteroid or comet with Earth
- Impact factor, a measure of the citations to a science or social science journal
- Impact evaluation, a way of evaluating changes from an intervention or development programme.
- IMPACT (computer graphics), a computer graphics architecture for Silicon Graphics computer workstations
In film, television and radio:
- Impact, a BBC World News weekday programme.
- Impact (1949 film), a 1949 film noir starring Brian Donlevy and Ella Raines
- Impact (1963 film), a 1963 crime thriller starring Conrad Phillips
- Impact (mini-series), a 2008 television mini-series starring Natasha Henstridge and David James Elliott
- Impact Wrestling, the primary weekly television program of Total Nonstop Action Wrestling
- Bath Impact, the student newspaper for the University of Bath Students' Union, England
- Impact (action entertainment magazine), a monthly action entertainment magazine that focus on Asian action cinema and anime
- Impact (EC Comics), a 1955 EC Comics comic book
- Impact (Image Comics), an Image Comics comic book character
- Impact (novel), a 2010 novel by Douglas Preston
- Impact (student magazine), a student magazine for the University of Nottingham, England
- Impact Comics, a DC Comics imprint
- Impact Press, an Orlando, Florida-based magazine
- Impact Magazines, a UK magazine publisher
- Impact (magazine), a UNESCO quarterly titled IMPACT of science on society
- Impact Records, an American record label
- Impact, an album by thrash metal band Dew-Scented
- Impact (1972 Charles Tolliver album), a live album by Charles Tolliver released on Enja Records
- Impact (1975 Charles Tolliver album), a studio album by Charles Tolliver released on Strata-East Records
- Impact (Robbie Gold album), an album by Robbie Gold
- Impact (Eye Empire album)
- IMPACT (organisation), a charitable organization focusing on public and preventative interventions to stop preventable disability
- Impact! Miniatures, a company producing 28mm wargaming figures
- International Multilateral Partnership Against Cyber Threats
- Irish Municipal, Public and Civil Trade Union
- Ironworker Management Progressive Action Cooperative Trust
- Montreal Impact, a soccer (football) team in Major League Soccer, the top tier of North American professional soccer
- Montreal Impact (1992–2011), predecessor to the above team, that played in several second-level North American leagues during its history
- Impact (typeface), a sans-serif typeface
- Impact, Texas, a town in Taylor County, Texas, USA
- Impact Confections, a candy company founded in 1981.
- All pages beginning with "Impact"
- All pages with titles containing Impact
- Impaction (disambiguation)
- Influence (disambiguation)
- Effect (disambiguation)
- Collision (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Impact.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.