Imran N. Hosein
Imran Nazar Hosein
Imran Nazar Hosein
|Born||1942 (age 76–77)|
|Occupation||Islamic scholar, author, philosopher,Escapologist|
Imran Nazar Hosein (Arabic : عمران نظر حسين) (born 1942) is an Islamic scholar, author and philosopher specializing in Islamic eschatology, world politics, economics, and modern socio-economic/political issues. He is the author of Jerusalem in the Qur'an and other books.
Hosein served as Principal of the Aleemiyah Institute of Islamic Studies in Karachi as well as Imam at Masjid Dar al-Qur'an in Long Island, New York. He also led the weekly Jumu'ah prayers and delivered the sermon at the United Nations headquarters in Manhattan once a month for ten years.
Hosein has traveled around the world on Islamic lecture tours since graduating from the Aleemiyah Institute of Islamic Studies in 1971 at age 29. He has written more than a dozen books on Islam.
A complete listing of Hosein's books may be found here
- Jerusalem in the Quran
- An Islamic View of Gog and Magog in the Modern Age
- The Gold Dinar and Silver Dirham – Islam and Future of Money
- George Bernard Shaw and the Islamic Scholar
- Islam and Buddhism in the Modern World
- Surah Al-Kahf and the Modern Age
- Surah Al-Kahf – Arabic text – Translation and Modern Commentary
- The Prohibition of Riba in the Quran and Sunnah
- An Introduction to Methodology for Study of the Qur’an
- Dajjal – The Quran – The Beginning of the history
- "Islamic centre the voice for poor Muslims in the world, says scholar | The Brunei Times". bt.com.bn. Archived from the original on 2014-05-12. Retrieved 2014-05-11.CS1 maint: BOT: original-url status unknown (link)
- ".:Plata:". plata.com.mx. Retrieved 2014-05-11.
- "EGYPT – MALAYSIA Sheikh Imran Nazar Hosein: The referendum and the Constitution in Egypt are an insult to Islam – Asia News". asianews.it. Retrieved 2014-05-11.
- "Online edition of Sunday Observer – Business". sundayobserver.lk. Archived from the original on 2003-08-17. Retrieved 2014-05-11.CS1 maint: BOT: original-url status unknown (link)
- "About Imran N Hosein". imranhosein.org. Retrieved 2014-05-11.
- on YouTube
|This biographical article about a person notable in connection with Islam is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|