Indonesia Satu Tower
|Address||Jalan M.H. Thamrin No.13, Central Jakarta|
|Cost||Rp 8 trillion|
|Architectural||303 m (994 ft) & 303 m (994 ft)|
|Floor count||65 & 60 |
|Floor area||204,000 square meters|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||PT Anggara Architeam|
|Developer||China Sonangol International|
|Structural engineer||Davy Sukamta & Partners Structural Engineers|
Indonesia-1 Tower (Indonesian: Indonesia Satu Tower) is an under-construction twin towers of North Tower and South Tower at Jalan M.H. Thamrin in Central Jakarta, Indonesia. This will be the tallest twin tower in Indonesia.
The towers will have offices, retail space, condominiums and service apartments. Both the towers is 303 meters high, but the North tower has 65 and South tower 60 floors. Construction of the tower is expected to be finished by 2019. Tower 1 is an office building while Tower 2 is a multi functional building that includes offices, retail space, condominiums and service apartments.Pan Pacific Serviced Suites will occupy levels 47 to 58 in the North Tower of Indonesia I.
- "Indonesia-1 Complex".
- "4 Calon Pencakar Langit Tertinggi di Indonesia". Kompas. Retrieved 22 November 2018.
- "INNOVATIVE STRUCTURAL DESIGN OF "INDONESIA-1" TOWER UNVEILED".
- "Indonesia-1 South Tower".
- "Diresmikan Jokowi, Gedung Indonesia 1 Jadi yang Tertinggi di RI?". Liputan 6. Retrieved 25 September 2017.
- "Pan Pacific expands in Indonesia and Asia". Travel Weekly. Retrieved 8 December 2018.