Internationally Certified Chiropractic Sports Practitioner
The Internationally Certified Chiropractic Sport Science Practitioner (ICCSP) (or alternatively "physician" in those jurisdictions which allow the term), is a post-doctoral professional certification, granted by the International Federation of Sports Chiropractic (FICS), through an association with Murdoch University. It was previously referred to as the "International Chiropractic Sports Science Diploma" up until 2013.).
The ICCSP is the "minimum qualification required to be part of a FICS chiropractic delegation for a national or international event such as the Olympic and World Games."
The Program is run via several week-end seminars, taught by faculty at accredited Chiropractic Colleges, and other locations around the world. A Doctor of Chiropractic can also obtain the credential by submitting national post-doctoral sports Chiropractic credentials, a current CPR certification, and other qualifications to the FICS Education Commission for evaluation.
It is considered a pre-requisite to the Post-Graduate Diploma in Sports Chiropractic program at Murdoch University, in Perth, Australia. The ICCSP is recognized by the profession in many countries around the World.
- USSCF Announcement
- Heller, M: Dynamic Chiropractic, Vol. 27, Issue 20, "The Culture of Sports Chiropractic", September 23, 2009 
- Staff Editor (June 2013). "FICS News" (PDF). FICS. Retrieved Oct 17, 2013.
- FICS Site - Prospectus on Certification 
- Chiropractic Ass'n of Australia, Course offering
- FICS Site - Education
- FICS- Lausanne Seminar
- Dynamic Chiropractic, Vol. 18, Issue 12 , "FICS Meeting in Mexico", Editorial Staff, May 29, 2000, 
- Murdoch Univ - Course Prospectus Archived 2009-09-13 at the Wayback Machine.
- Murdoc Univ. Catalog Page
- Murdoch Univ
- British Chiropractic Association, Sports Council
- US Sports Chiropractic Federation
- Japanese Federation of Chiropractic Sportive
- Canadian Memorial Chiro. College