Ironwood is a common name for a large number of woods that have a reputation for hardness. Usage of the name may (or may not) include the tree that yields this wood. There is a list of some of the species involved at the article.
Ironwood may also refer to:
- Ironwood, Michigan, a city in the Upper Peninsula of the U.S. state of Michigan
- Ironwood Township, Michigan, north of the city
- Ironwood High School in Glendale, Arizona
- Ironwood Ridge High School in Tucson, Arizona
- Ironwood Springs Christian Ranch, a Christian camp in Minnesota
- Ironwood County, the fictional creation of American author John Schreiber
- Ironwood (Norse mythology), a forest in Norse mythology
- Ironwood (comics), a 1990s erotic comic series by Bill Willingham
- Catherine Yronwode, comic-book editor whose name is pronounced "Ironwood"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ironwood.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.