From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from JE (disambiguation))
|Look up je, Je, or JE in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Je or JE may mean:
- Jê languages, a language family of Brazil
- Yei language, or Je, a language of Papua New Guinea
- Je (Cyrillic), a character in several alphabets
- Je Tsongkhapa (1357–1419), a Tibetan religious leader
- JE, an intermediate source text postulated by the documentary hypothesis for the Torah
- JE (TV series), Canadian television newsmagazine series on TVA
- Japanese Encephalitis
- Jersey, an island in the English Channel. ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 country code
- Jewish Encyclopedia
- Jonathan Edwards College, a residential college at Yale University
- Jim Elliot (1927–1956), evangelist and missionary
- Johnny's Entertainment
- Jōmon Era year count
- Journal entry
- Joy Electric, an analogue purist synthpop group.
- Junior Enterprise, a local non-profit organization offering consulting services (managed by students)
- Mango (airline) (IATA code)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Je.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.