|Related names||Jacinto, Giacinta, Hyacintha, Jacinda, Jaxine|
The girl's name Jacinta is the feminine form of the male Spanish and Portuguese name Jacinto ("Hyacinth"). Variants include the Italian form Giacinta, as well as Hyacintha, Jacinda, Jacintha, and Jaxine.
In the United States, Jacinta is a common female first name, ranking 1748 out of 4275 for females of all ages in the 1990 U.S. Census. Jacinta is a rare surname as it was not ranked for people of all ages in the 1990 U.S. Census.
- Jacinda Ardern, New Zealand MP
- Jacinta Stapleton, Australian actress
- Jacinda Barrett, Australian actress
- Giacinta Marescotti, Italian saint
- Giacinta 'Jinx' Johnson, fictional James Bond character
- Jacinta Marto, Portuguese visionary
- Jacinta Brondgeest, Australian dance-pop singer
- Jacindo Fryfry, Australian drifter
- Giacinta ed Ernesto is an opera by Julius Benedict
- Giacinta is a novel by Luigi Capuana
- Jacinta is an oil well drilled by Desire Petroleum in the southern part of the North Falkland Basin
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|
- Financial Times 30 December 2010