From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Hayden Field" redirects here. For the Xavier University baseball venue, see J. Page Hayden Field.
|Elevation AMSL||5,224 ft / 1,592 m|
Jackpot Airport (IATA: KPT, FAA LID: Ø6U) (Hayden Field) is a public airport east of Jackpot, in Elko County, Nevada. The National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2011–2015 categorized it as a general aviation facility.
- FAA Airport Master Record for 06U ( PDF). Federal Aviation Administration. Effective November 15, 2012.
- "Jackpot Airport/Hayden Field, Nevada (IATA: KPT, FAA: 06U)". Great Circle Mapper.
- "IATA Airport Code Search (KPT: Jackpot)". International Air Transport Association. Retrieved June 13, 2014.
- "2011–2015 NPIAS Report, Appendix A" (PDF). National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems. Federal Aviation Administration. October 4, 2010. Archived from the original (PDF, 2.03 MB) on September 27, 2012. External link in
- "Diagram of Jackpot Airport/Hayden Field (Ø6U)" (PDF). from Nevada DOT
- Aerial image as of August 1994 from USGS The National Map
- Resources for this airport:
|This Nevada airport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|