Jacksonville Historic District (Jacksonville, Oregon)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jacksonville Historic District
Jacksonville Museum, the former Jackson County Courthouse.
|Area||326 acres (132 ha)|
|Architectural style||Greek Revival, Italian Villa, Gothic Revival|
|NRHP Reference #||66000950|
|Added to NRHP||November 13, 1966|
|Designated NHL||November 13, 1966|
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Jackson County, Oregon
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Oregon
- Media related to Jacksonville Historic District (Oregon) at Wikimedia Commons
- National Park Service (2008-04-15). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- McKithan, Cecil (September 1977). "National Register of Historic Places Inventory — Nomination Form: Jacksonville Historic District" (PDF).
- National Historic Landmarks Program (NHL)
|This article about a property in Oregon on the National Register of Historic Places is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|