Jaclyn Tsai at the 2015 Digital Art Festival Taipei
|Minister of the Mongolian and Tibetan Affairs Commission of the Executive Yuan|
|Preceded by||Luo Ying-shay
Chen Ming-jen (acting)
|Minister without Portfolio|
|Born||22 August 1955 (age 60)
|Nationality||Republic of China|
|Alma mater||National Taiwan University|
Jaclyn Tsai or Tsai Yu-ling (Chinese: 蔡玉玲; pinyin: Cài Yùlíng) is a politician in the Republic of China (Taiwan). She currently serves as the Minister of the Mongolian and Tibetan Affairs Commission (MTAC) of the Executive Yuan since November 2013.
- Mongolian and Tibetan Affairs Commission
- Republic of China–Mongolia relations
- Tibet Autonomous Region
- Executive Yuan
- "Kuomintang News Network". Kmt.org.tw. 2013-10-23. Retrieved 2014-05-30.
- "Executive Yuan, R.O.C. (Taiwan)-Executive Yuan Officials". Ey.gov.tw. Retrieved 2014-05-30.
- "理慈國際科技法律事務所 - Jaclyn Tsai／Senior Partner". Leetsai.drtech.tw. Retrieved 2014-05-30.
- "蒙藏委员长一问三不知遭炮轰落泪_台湾_多维新闻网" (in Chinese). Taiwan.dwnews.com. 2013-11-18. Retrieved 2014-05-30.
- "Schools to teach Nanjing is ROC capital: ministry". Taipei Times. 2014-05-23. Retrieved 2014-05-30.
- "EDITORIAL: Tsai contradicts Ma’s ‘moral quest’". Taipei Times. 2014-05-23. Retrieved 2014-05-30.
|This article about a politician from Taiwan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|