Jacobs Engineering Group
|Traded as||NYSE: JEC
S&P 500 Component
|Founder||Dr. Joseph J. Jacobs|
|Headquarters||155 North Lake Avenue
Pasadena, California, United States
|Mr. Steven J. Demetriou
(President and CEO)
Number of employees
|66,500 (FY 2014)|
The company is publicly traded as a Fortune 500 company, and as of 2014 had 53,500 employees globally. Jacobs has around 200 offices in North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East, Australia, Africa, and Asia. In 2014 it was on the Forbes list of America's 100 Most Trustworthy Companies.
The company is structured around four lines of business: Petroleum & Chemicals; Buildings & Infrastructure; Aerospace & Technology; and Industrial. 
- "JACOBS ENGINEERING GROUP INC /DE/ 2013 Annual Report Form (10-K)" (XBRL). United States Securities and Exchange Commission. November 22, 2013.
- "JACOBS ENGINEERING GROUP INC /DE/ 2014 Q2 Quarterly Report Form (10-Q)" (XBRL). United States Securities and Exchange Commission. May 2, 2014.
- "Can Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. (NYSE:JEC) Surprise Analysts?". Investor Newswire. Retrieved 3 July 2015.
- "Jacobs Engineering CEO Craig Martin announces retirement, cites health reasons". Star Tribune. 23 November 2014. Retrieved 25 November 2014.
- "Jacobs Engineering Group - Fortune 500". money.cnn.com. 2012. Retrieved 2012-05-08.
- Bloomberg Jacobs Engineering Snapshot Page accessed June 27, 2015
- Coster, Helen. "Forbes 100 Most Trustworthy Companies". Retrieved 2012-08-16.