Jamiah Islamiah Talimuddin Dabhel
|Founder||Maulana Ahmad Hasan Bham Simlaki|
|Affiliation||Darul Uloom Deoband|
|Chancellor||Maulana Ahmad Buzurg|
Jamiah Islamiah Talimuddin Dabhel, popularly known as Dabhel Jamiah Islamiah or Jamiah Islamiah Dabhel, is one of the historical institutions of higher Islamic education in the sub-continent. Maulana Ahmed Hasan Bham, student of Maulana Ahmad Miya Lajpuri established the Jamia in 1908 A.D. It is situated at Dabhel, surat, India.
The Jamiah has the following departments:
- Nazirah-e-Qur'an (reading the Qur'an)
- Tahfeez-ul-Qur'an (memorizing the Qur'an)
- Department of Tajweed (Quranic phonetics)
- Department of Islamic Law (Mufti)
- Department of Islamic Jurisprudence (Fiqh)
- Department of Hadith
- Department of Tafsir
- Department of Arabic language
- Department of Persian language
- Department of Deviant Sects
- "www.tazkiya.org". www.tazkiya.org. Retrieved 2017-11-26.
- www.tglservices.co.uk. "Shaykh (Maulana) Hasan Tai (HA)". www.muftisays.com. Retrieved 2017-11-26.
- "**NEW - Beginning Arabic". Ashford & Staines Community Centre. Retrieved 2017-11-26.
- "Mawlana Bashir Ahmad Diwan". Ḥayāt al-‘Ulamā’. 2012-09-03. Retrieved 2017-11-26.
- "Is it permissible to publish an English translation of the Qur'an without the Arabic text?". Nawadir. 2015-02-27. Retrieved 2017-11-26.
- "TafseerUsmani". www.al-islam.edu.pk. Retrieved 2017-11-26.
|This article about an Islamic organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a university or college in Gujarat, India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|