Thomson in 2016
|Full name||Jay Robert Thomson|
|Born||12 April 1986|
Krugersdorp, South Africa
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|Weight||75 kg (165 lb)|
|Current team||Team Dimension Data|
|2007||Team Konica Minolta|
|2010||Fly V Australia|
Jay Robert Thomson (born 12 April 1986) is a South African racing cyclist. In 2013 he won the South African National Road Race Championships. He rode in the 2014 Vuelta a España. He was named in the start list for the 2016 Giro d'Italia. In July 2018, he was named in the start list for the 2018 Tour de France.
Grand Tour general classification results timeline
|Tour de France||—||—||—||—||143|
|Vuelta a España||155||123||—||—||—|
|—||Did not compete|
|DNF||Did not finish|
- "Jay Thomson". Cycling Archives. Retrieved 27 August 2014.
- "National Championship, Road, Elite, South Africa (Men)". Cycling Archives. Retrieved 13 February 2016.
- "Jay Thomson". ProCyclingStats. Retrieved 27 August 2014.
- "99th Giro d'Italia Startlist". Pro Cycling Stats. Retrieved 6 May 2016.
- "2018: 105th Tour de France: Start List". Pro Cycling Stats. Retrieved 5 July 2017.
- Jay Thomson at Cycling Archives
|This biographical article relating to South African cycling is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|