Dye on November 6, 2016
|Birth name||Jeffrey Dye|
|Notable works and roles||Money From Strangers|
Comedy Central Presents Jeff Dye
Comic-Con All Access 2014
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition Better Late Than Never (TV series)
Jeffrey Dye is an American stand-up comedian & actor.
Dye has hosted two series for MTV—Numbnuts and Money From Strangers and also appeared on Girl Code. He was a finalist on the sixth season of the NBC series Last Comic Standing, finishing third behind Marcus and winner Iliza Shlesinger, and then performed in a 50-city tour with the other top competitors.
Dye performed at the TBS Comedy Festival in Chicago and Comedy Central's Live At Gotham before starring in his own half-hour comedy special titled Comedy Central Presents Jeff Dye in 2010. As of 2011, Dye was a recurring cast member on ABC's show Extreme Makeover: Home Edition.
Dye was the host of MTV's Club New Year's Eve 2013 Live from Time's Square. Dye can be seen as the lead in Dierks Bentley's award-winning music video, Drunk on a Plane. Dye was a correspondent for Spike TV's Comic-Con All Access 2014. In January 2015, he supported the Seattle Seahawks for ESPN's Enemy Territory. Dye was also a recurring celebrity cast member on NBC's game show I Can Do That which aired during the summer of 2015. Dye appeared on Ken Reid's TV Guidance Counselor podcast on September 16, 2015. He was on the 2016 reality show Better Late Than Never as the tour organizer and suitcase holder for William Shatner, Terry Bradshaw, George Foreman and Henry Winkler while they toured Asia. Dye returned to Better Late Than Never in 2017-2018 alongside Shatner, Bradshaw, Foreman and Winkler as "The Sidekick" while they toured Europe and Morocco.
- Roper, Chase (4 May 2010). "Jeff Dye: Plays well with others". Laughspin. Archived from the original on 4 November 2013. Retrieved 2 November 2013.
- "Pike Wire Interview: Jeff Dye". Pike Towncenter. 1 June 2011.
- "Ke$ha, Sean Kingston, Others Ring In New Year 2013". MTV. 1 January 2013.
- "Dierks Bentley's 'Drunk on a Plane' Violates Numerous FAA Rules". Taste of Country. 12 May 2014.
- "Spike TV's "Comic-Con All Access" To Be Programmed and Controlled by Fans via Social Media". Spike TV. 22 July 2014.
- "Front & Center: Comedian Gary Gulman on SportsCenter's "Enemy Territory"". ESPN. 17 January 2015.
- Littleton, Cynthia (3 March 2015). "NBC Gives Series Order to Celebrity Variety Show 'I Can Do That'". Variety. Retrieved 17 March 2015.
The six regulars set for the competition are "Dancing With the Stars" alum Cheryl Burke; singers Joe Jonas, Nicole Scherzinger and Ciara; comedian Jeff Dye; and actor Alan Ritchson.
- "Bradshaw, Foreman, Winkler, Shatner bond on European TV trip".
|This article about an American actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|