9 April 1959 |
|Political party||K Party (2012– )
Saenuri Party (to 2012)
|Alma mater||Ewha Womans University (B.A. in sociology)
Sogang University (M.A. in political science)
|Profession||writer, journalist, broadcaster, politician|
|Revised Romanization||Jeon Yeo-ok|
Jeon Yeo-ok (born on April 9, 1959) is a conservative female South Korean politician who came from a journalist background. Of a pro-Lee Myung-bak background, she is known for expressing unsatisfying discontent against Park Geun-hye who regained control of the Saenuri Party (formally the Grand National Party). She was not nominated during the party nomination process for the 2012 legislative election as one of the close supporters of Lee Myung-bak. Until then, she was considered as the main rival of Park Geun-hye.
- Jeon, Yeo-ok, 일본은 없다, 지식공작소 (November 1, 1993), ISBN 9788986045024
- Jeon, Yeo-ok, 여성이여 테러리스트가 되라, 푸른숲 (November 30, 1995), ISBN 9788971841006
- Jeon, Yeo-ok, 여성이여, 느껴라 탐험하라, 푸른숲 (November 30, 1997), ISBN 9788971841754
- Jeon, Yeo-ok, 간절히@두려움 없이, 푸른숲 (December 31, 1999), ISBN 9788971842614
- Jeon, Yeo-ok, 삿포로에서 맥주를 마시다, 해냄 (July 25, 2003), ISBN 9788973374779
- Kim (김), Beom-hyeon (범현) (2012-03-07). 절반가량 진행된 새누리 공천..계파별 명암은. Yonhap News (in Korean). Retrieved 2012-03-08.
- Cho (조), Su-gyeong (수경) (2012-03-05). ‘공천탈락’ 전여옥 "이게 박근혜의 그릇". Media Today (in Korean). Retrieved 2012-03-08.
- 다음 대통령, 대학 나온 사람이 돼야. Hankook Ilbo (in Korean). 2005-06-03. Retrieved 2012-03-08.
|This biographical article about a South Korean personality is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|