|Revised Romanization||Jeong Yun-cheol|
Jeong graduated from School of Film and Theater at Hanyang University. After his successful directorial debut with short film Memorial Picture, he was selected as a member of MAMPIST and studied film editing at the Australian Film Television and Radio School. His short film Hibernation was invited to the Clermont-Ferrand Film Festival in 1999 and won Best Director Award at the Shinyoung Film Festival.
In 2005 his heart-warming feature debut Marathon about an autistic athlete was a huge hit in Korea. His next movie was the comedy Shim's Family.
Filmography as director
- Marathon (2005)
- Skeletons in the Closet aka Shim's Family (2007)
- A Man Who Was Superman (2008)
- Warriors of the Dawn (2017)
- Jeong Yoon-cheol on Internet Movie Database
- Jeong Yoon-cheol at the Korean Movie Database
- Jeong Yoon-cheol at HanCinema
|This article about a South Korean film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|