Jesse O'Brien (footballer)
|Full name||Jesse O'Brien|
|Date of birth||13 February 1991|
|Original team(s)||North Adelaide (SANFL)|
|Draft||No. 73, 2010 National Draft, Brisbane Lions|
|Height / weight||184cm / 81kg|
|2010–2013||Brisbane Lions||17 (4)|
1 Playing statistics correct to the end of 2013.
|Sources: AFL Tables, AustralianFootball.com|
Recruited from North Adelaide Football Club, he was selected with the Brisbane Lions' third selection (pick 73 overall) in the 2009 National Draft. O'Brien played two pre-season matches for the Lions and then spent the first half of 2010 playing for the Lions reserves team. He made his AFL debut in round 14 against Carlton, after showing more consistency for the reserves. However, O'Brien was dropped the following week and he failed to play another AFL match for the rest of the 2010 season.
- "O'Brien set for senior debut". Official AFL Website of the Brisbane Lions. 30 June 2010. Retrieved 16 November 2010.
- "2009 AFL draft picks round-by-round". The Herald Sun website. 2009-11-26. Retrieved 2009-11-26.
- Edmund, Sam (1 July 2010). "Shaun Hampson gets nod to replace Matthew Kreuzer in Carlton team". Herald Sun. Retrieved 16 November 2010.
- Hamilton, Andrew (9 July 2010). "Brendan Fevola returns while Saints skipper Nick Riewoldt will test Lions". The Courier-Mail. Retrieved 16 November 2010.
- Jesse O'Brien's profile on the official website of the Brisbane Lions
- Jesse O'Brien's statistics from AFL Tables
|This Australian rules football biography of a person born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|