March 14, 1980
|Alma mater||McGill University|
Ben Mulroney (m. 2008)
|Relatives||Brian Mulroney (father-in-law)|
Mila Mulroney (mother-in-law)
Caroline Mulroney (sister-in-law)
Mulroney is the daughter of Veronica (Coleman) and Stephen Brownstein. She is a descendant of the founders of Browns Shoes, a niece of Montreal Gazette writer Bill Brownstein and sister of Harvard Professor John Brownstein.
In November 2015 Mulroney styled ensembles for Sophie Grégoire Trudeau, the wife of Justin Trudeau, the Prime Minister of Canada. Her efforts on Grégoire Trudeau's behalf attracted particular attention because Mulroney is the daughter-in-law of former Prime Minister Brian Mulroney, political opponent of Grégoire-Trudeau's father-in-law, Pierre Trudeau. Despite the cool relationship between their parents, the Mulroney and Trudeau children have been friendly with Ben Mulroney being an invited guest at Justin Trudeau's wedding in 2005.
Mulroney and her sisters-in-law Caroline, Katy and Vanessa Mulroney co-founded a charity called The Shoebox Project. The project's goal is to provide makeup to women living in shelters. Donors are asked to fill a shoebox with approximately $50 worth of cosmetics and toiletries.
Brownstein married Ben Mulroney, the eldest son and second eldest child of Mila Mulroney and former Prime Minister of Canada Brian Mulroney, on October 30, 2008. The couple have three children: identical twins, Brian Gerald Alexander Mulroney and John Benedict Dimitri Mulroney (born August 12, 2010), and daughter Isabel Veronica Mulroney, known as "Ivy" (born June 12, 2013).
Mulroney is considered to be a close friend of the Duchess of Sussex. In 2018, she and her husband attended the wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, and their children participated as page boys and flower girl. 
Madelyn Chung (November 6, 2015). "Sophie Grégoire-Trudeau Was Styled By Jessica Mulroney For The Swearing-In Ceremony". Huffington Post. Retrieved January 3, 2016.
As first revealed on CTV's etalk, Mrs. Grégoire-Trudeau was styled by none other than Jessica Mulroney, wife of etalk host (and yes, son of a former prime minister), Ben Mulroney. Jessica, who works with Hudson's Bay, dressed Sophie in a white baby alpaca coat from Sentaler and a black and navy dress from Quebecois designer, Erdem (a Kate Middleton-fave).
- Jeanne Beker (March 1, 2016). "Jessica Mulroney on pairing up with Sophie Grégoire-Trudeau to bolster Canadian fashion". The Globe and Mail. Retrieved March 9, 2016.
- "Jessica Mulroney". cityline.tv.
- "Meet the new Mulroneys" – via The Globe and Mail.
- "Donalda DOYLE-COLEMAN's Obituary on The Gazette". The Gazette. Retrieved May 18, 2018.
- "Justin Trudeau weds". CBC News. May 30, 2005.
- "Jessica Mulroney and husband Ben bring Shoebox Project to Saskatoon". CBC News. November 17, 2015. Retrieved January 3, 2016.
Lora Grady (February 14, 2014). "Find out what Jessica Mulroney's guiltiest pleasure is". Chatelaine magazine. Retrieved January 3, 2016.
With all of the rubbernecking she and Ben inspire, you’d think Jessica might be more guarded about her home life. In fact, it’s quite the opposite. From her gig as TV spokesperson for Pampers to her role in marketing for the new bridal boutique at Hudson’s Bay, she’s become a bit of a social media whiz. Jessica shares photos of downtime with her family as well as glamorous nights out with her husband on Instagram. Ben is on board too, tweeting the announcement of Isabel’s arrival an hour after her birth.
Rebecca Eckler (March 24, 2011). "Jessica Mulroney talks lingerie: The wife of TV personality Ben Mulroney has a new business venture". Macleans magazine. Retrieved January 3, 2016.
The former Jessica Brownstein, wife of TV personality Ben Mulroney and the daughter-in-law of former prime minister Brian Mulroney, has always been a player on the Canadian fashion scene, thanks to her natural beauty and unique style. But these days, working out of her house, her focus is on her new business, distributing high-end intimate apparel in Canada, while trying to spend as much time as possible with her twins.
- "Ben and Jessica Mulroney welcome twin boys". CTVNews. Retrieved October 6, 2014.
- "Mulroney Baby Girl Arrives For Ben and Jessica", The Huffington Post Canada; retrieved June 18, 2013.
"Mulroneys embrace a laid-back lifestyle". Toronto Star. August 1, 2014. Retrieved January 3, 2016.
The pair met in Montreal as teenagers, married in 2008 and are parents of fraternal twin boys Brian Gerald Alexander and John Benedict Dimitri, who turn four later this month. Daughter Isabel Veronica “Ivy” is just a year old.
- Holt, Bethan (May 16, 2018). "Meet Jessica Mulroney, best friend to Meghan Markle and Canada's best-connected fashion power player". The Telegraph. ISSN 0307-1235. Retrieved May 18, 2018.
- Mulroney children will join Princess Charlotte, Prince George as bridesmaids, page boys Retrieved May 16, 2018