Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Jesu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jesu may refer to:
- Jesus (c. 4 BC – c. AD 30/33), Jewish religious leader and central figure of Christianity
- Jesu (name), vocative and poetic form of Jesus' name
- Jesu (band), a British experimental band formed by Justin Broadrick
- Jesu (album), a 2004 album by the band Jesu
- "Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring", final movement of Johann Sebastian Bach's Herz und Mund und Tat und Leben, BWV 147
- Jesu, der du meine Seele, BWV 78, cantata by Bach
- "Jesu, meine Freude", hymn by Johann Franck
- Jesu, nun sei gepreiset, BWV 41, cantata by Bach
- Jesu, meine Freude, BWV 227, motet by Bach
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jesu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.