From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Jesu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jesu may refer to:
- Jesus (c. 4 BC – c. AD 30/33), Jewish religious leader and central figure of Christianity
- Jesu (name), vocative and poetic form of Jesus' name
- Jesu (band), a British experimental band formed by Justin Broadrick
- Jesu (album), a 2004 album by the band Jesu
- "Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring", final movement of Johann Sebastian Bach's Herz und Mund und Tat und Leben, BWV 147
- Jesu, der du meine Seele, BWV 78, cantata by Bach
- "Jesu, meine Freude", hymn by Johann Franck
- Jesu, nun sei gepreiset, BWV 41, cantata by Bach
- Jesu, meine Freude, BWV 227, motet by Bach
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jesu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.