From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Jock or jock in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jock may refer to:
- Jock (athlete), a North American term for a stereotypical male athlete
- Jock (artist) (born 1972), British comic book artist
- The Jocks, British 9th (Scottish) Division
- Jock, historical dog in book and film Jock of the Bushveld by Sir Percy Fitzpatrick
- Jock, a slang term for masturbation in the Caribbean
- Jock, railway locomotive character on Arlesdale Railway in children's books
- Jock, pilot in game Deus Ex
- Jock, a Scottish Terrier in Lady and the Tramp and Lady and the Tramp II: Scamp's Adventure
- Wee Jock, a Highland Terrier in Hamish Macbeth
- Jock Ewing, in Dallas on television
- Jock Lindsey, a pilot from Raiders of the Lost Ark
- Disc jockey
- Jock itch, an infection of the groin region by fungus tinea cruris
- "Jock o' the Side", a song
- "Jock O'Hazeldean", a variant of the song "John of Hazelgreen"
- The Jocks and the Geordies, a comic strip
- Shock jock
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jock.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.