||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2015)|
||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (May 2015)|
Photo courtesy of Joe Cipriano.
September 8, 1954 |
Waterbury, Connecticut, U.S.
|Spouse(s)||Ann Gudelsky (1979-present; 2 children)|
Joe Cipriano (born September 8, 1954) is an American voice over actor.
His TV credits include:
- Hollywood Game Night
- America's Got Talent
- Monopoly Millionaires' Club
- Deal or No Deal
- 1 vs. 100
- 'Wheel of Fortune
- The Grammy Awards
- 57th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards
- 60th Primetime Emmy Awards
- 58th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards on NBC in 2006.
- Blockbuster Entertainment Awards
- Grammy Nomination Show
- VH1 Honors
- GQ Magazine's "Men of the Year" awards
- Johnny Cash Tribute
- Genius, A Night for Ray Charles
- Knight and Daye.
His radio career includes having hosted The World Chart Show from 1995 to 2004. From 1987 to 1992, Cipriano produced and hosted two shows that aired in Tokyo, Yokohama, Osaka and Kobe, Japan: the L.A. Express and Toyota California Classics.
Cipriano has appeared in commercials with several national spots, and in acting for TV and movies.
In 2005 Cipriano was one of 13 contributors to the book, Secrets of Voice Over Success by Joan Baker.
In 2011, Cipriano and his wife Ann co-wrote the book, Living On Air - Adventures in Broadcasting. A memoir which tells the story of starting in radio in his hometown of Waterbury, Connecticut at the age of 14 and his journey from small town radio to network television.
Joe Cipriano has worked as an on-air personality for the following radio stations:
- KIIS-FM - Los Angeles
- KKHR - Los Angeles (CBS Hitradio)
- KHTZ-FM - Los Angeles (K-Hits)
- WRQX - Washington, D.C. (ABC-Q107)
- WKYS - Washington, D.C. (NBC)
- WDRC AM/FM - Hartford, Connecticut
- WWCO AM/FM - Waterbury, Connecticut
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Joe Cipriano.|