This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Jordan Doner is a New York City based photographer and visual artist.
His conceptual work and photography have been exhibited at P.S. 1 Museum, The Fragmental Museum at the Cutlog NY fair, ROX Gallery, Steven Kasher Gallery, Serge Sorokko Gallery, Miami Art Basel, Milk Gallery, and featured in the Arts section of the New York Times, the Miami Herald, BLOUIN ARTINFO, Cultured Magazine, Art News, The Art Newspaper, Purple Diaries, and auctioned at Christies. His cultural criticism has been published by Thadeaus Ropec Gallery in Paris.
Doner's design work has been featured at the Museum of Art and Design in New York, the Whitney Museum Store and is part of the permanent collection of both the Cooper Hewitt Museum, the MET Costume Institute, and the Louvre.
His fashion work has appeared on the covers of international editions of Vogue and Bazaar as well as in the pages of Interview, Wallpaper, Surface, Jalouse, GQ, V, Visionaire, and other titles. His clients include Banana Republic, Nautica, Perry Ellis, Kate Spade, Louis Vuitton, Subaru, C&A, Deutsche Grammophon, Saatchi Gallery London, and the Ritz Carlton.
Doner's early portraiture includes Timothy Leary, Allen Ginsberg, and modernist icon Morris Lapidus; contemporary artists Vito Acconci, Peter Halley, and Peter Coffin; pop stars Lil' Kim, Foxy Brown, the Brazilian Girls, the Kills, Rob Zombie, and designers Dominico Dolce & Stefano Gabbana. Also China Chow, Bijou Phillips, Elodie Bouchez, Devon Aoki, and Olga Kurylenko and Gerald Butler; Raquel Zimmerman, Coco Rocha, Irina Lazareanu, Adriana Lima, Doutzen Kroes, and Mayrina Linchuk.
- "Zandile Blay: When Shredded Vuitton Bags Became Art: Jordan Doner's 'Luxury Explosions' Exhibit". Huffingtonpost.com. 2013-05-13. Retrieved 2014-01-11.
- "INSPIRED | Steven Kasher Gallery". Stevenkasher.com. Retrieved 2014-01-11.
- Cramer, Laura Jaye. "Exploding Luxury Handbags, Breast Implants, and Stilettos: A Q&A with Jordan Doner". sfweekly.com. Retrieved 18 February 2017.
- "101 Exhibit - Miami, Miami, FL - Gallery news: It's An Omni-Cultural World". Artfacts.net. Retrieved 2014-01-11.
- Published: September 19, 1997 (1997-09-19). "Art Guide - New York Times". Nytimes.com. Retrieved 2014-01-11.
- "10 Questions for Jordan Doner - Cultured Magazine". culturedmag.com. Retrieved 18 February 2017.
-  Archived December 3, 2010, at the Wayback Machine.
- "Multiple Exposures: Jewelry and Photography". madmuseum.org. Retrieved 18 February 2017.
- "Devolution". Devon Aoki. Retrieved 2014-01-11.