This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Joseph Magutt "Magoott" is Kenyan ambassador to Germany. He was appointed to the position by the president of the republic of Kenya his Excellency Uhuru Muigai Kenyatta in 2014. he served as a lecturer in politics and international studies at Kenyatta University for the past decade presiding his current appointment. He is also a motivational speaker on international development, . He has also taught graduate and undergraduate programmes in several universities among them: the United States International University, Moi University, Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology and Egerton University.
Media and professional engagements
Magutt analyzes local and international issues in the provinces of politics, conflict and international relations. He contributes to various media locally and internationally, including Voice of America, Kenya Television Network (KTN), Nation Television (NTV), Classic FM, Kiss 100 FM, Kenya Broadcasting Corporation (KBC) TV/Radio, Kass FM etc.
Magutt also writes on local and international political and topical issues. His articles frequently feature in mainstream newspapers and magazines in Kenya. These include: Daily Nation, The Standard, and The People and Management Magazine.
Role in Kenya's politics and leadership
Magutt was a member of the Orange Democratic Movement- Party of Kenya (ODM) campaign team in 2007 and contributed in strategy and writing of the party manifesto. Magutt is the patron of the Joseph Magutt Foundation.
In 2002 Joseph Magutt was nationally nominated KTN’s person of the year under forty, in what was billed "TOP 40 UNDER 40". This was a national survey of young people who have played significant national role and have distinguished themselves in leadership and influenced the lives of many positively. The nominees were voted by the public nationally.
- "Kenya Bans Live Media Broadcasts". VOA. Retrieved 2017-11-16.
- audio interview with VOA’s reporter Peter Clottey – Joseph Magoott a Nairobi political analyst
- "Kenya Bans Live Media Broadcasts – Interview by Peter Clottey". VOA News. 31 December 2007.
- ",Kenyans Demand End to Violence – interview with VOA's reporter Peter Clottey". VOA News. 31 January 2008.
- "Kenya Electoral Commission Meets to Address Alleged Vote Buying – interview with VOA's reporter Peter Clottey". VOA News. 18 October 2007.
- "Defections Are a Huge Blow for Kibaki – interview with VOA's reporter Peter Clottey". VOA News. 14 October 2007.
- Move the Capital City to a More Central Location
- "America could be the main loser in the diplomatic spat". Daily Nation. September 30, 2009. Retrieved 2010-07-24.
- "Rift Valley questions key to truth team's work".
- ODM party manifesto Archived 2008-04-27 at the Wayback Machine.[not in citation given]