|Born||March 3, 1962|
|Criminal penalty||Life imprisonment|
Span of killings
Juan Covington (born March 3, 1962) is an American serial killer from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He worked at Pennsylvania Hospital and was arrested in 2005 after security camera footage linked him to the murder of co-worker Patricia McDermott, 48, a Radiographer.
- In 1998 Covington shot and killed his cousin, Rev. Thomas Lee Devlin, 49, as he was leading a prayer service.
- In 2003 Covington shot David Stewart, 43, nine times as he walked home. Stewart survived the attack.
- In 2004 Covington shot William Bryant, 33, nine times as the man walked to work. Bryant also survived.
- In March 2005, Covington shot and killed Odies Bosket, 36, at a subway station. (Another man, Morris Wells, was wrongly charged with that murder. Charges against Wells were dropped.)
- Martelli, Joan; Joneil Adriano (January 2, 2007). "Catching a Killer, With Help From a Camera". ABC 20/20. ABC News.
- Lin, Jennifer (March 4, 2006). "Murderer of three given triple life terms Juan Covington, his lawyer said, was driven to shoot his five victims by a conviction that 'he had a mission to exterminate the devil.'". philly.com. The Inquirer. Retrieved May 2, 2013.