Jue Chen (scientist)
Jue Chen (Chinese: 陈珏) is a Chinese-born American biochemist. She is the William E. Ford professor of biochemistry at the Rockefeller University and a Howard Hughes Medical Institute investigator. Her research focuses on ABC transporters.
She earned a B.S. in chemistry from Ohio University in 1993, and a PhD in biochemistry from Harvard University in 1998 under the mentorship of Don C. Wiley. She remained in the same lab as a postdoctoral researcher, before moving to do a postdoctoral fellowship at Baylor College of Medicine from 1999 to 2001.
- Yu, Rong (2019-05-10). "长沙市一中校友陈珏当选美国国家科学院院士". Hunan Daily (in Chinese). Retrieved 2019-05-17.
- "The Rockefeller University » Lab Members". lab.rockefeller.edu. Retrieved 25 April 2019.
- "Jue Chen". Our Scientists. Retrieved 25 April 2019.
- "Jue Chen". HHMI.org. Retrieved 25 April 2019.
- "2019 NAS Election". National Academy of Sciences. April 30, 2019.