|Full name||Julian Bousquet|
|Born||8 July 1991|
|Height||1.93 m (6 ft 4 in)|
|Weight||117 kg (18 st 6 lb)|
Julian Bousquet (born July 8, 1991) is a French professional rugby league footballer, currently playing for Catalans Dragons in the Super League and at international level for France. He previously played in the Elite One Championship for Lézignan Sangliers. His position is Prop.
Bousquet began his career at Lézignan Sangliers. He moved to Catalans Dragons and made his debut in 2012. In early 2013 he was involved in a controversial incident during a match against Salford when he knocked Théo Fages unconscious with an illegal challenge, receiving a red card and subsequently being banned for four matches.
On May 30th 2015, Bousquet signed an extension to his Catalans contract.
Julian played in all 3 French matches of the 2014 European Cup campaign.
Julian appeared for France again in the 2015 European Cup tournament. He also played for France in their mid-tournament test-match against England. He was a part what was considered a 'weakened' French side due to injury and it showed with an appalling showing against their opponents.
Bousquet played in France's lone international fixture of 2016, an end of year test match against England in Avignon.
- "Catalans Dragons Equipe Saison 2015". Catalans Dragons site officiel. Catalans Dragons S.A.S.P. 2015. Retrieved 30 June 2015.
- "Statistics at rugbyleagueproject.org". rugbyleagueproject.org. 31 December 2010. Retrieved 2011-01-01.
- Julian Bousquet signs new Catalans Dragons contract
- "Profile at catalansdragons.com". catalansdragons.com. 31 December 2011. Retrieved 2012-01-01.
- "England demolish France 84-4 in record win". Skysports.com. Retrieved 24 October 2015.