|Member of Parliament
for Sunderland Central
6 May 2010
|Preceded by||New constituency|
29 July 1963 |
Sunderland, County Durham, England
|Alma mater||Newcastle Polytechnic|
Julie Elliott (born 29 July 1963) is a British Labour Party politician, who has been the Member of Parliament (MP) for Sunderland Central since 2010 and was re-elected in 2015 with 20,959 votes.
Elliott joined the Labour Party in 1984, and has held office at branch, constituency and regional level since then.
Since her election in 2010, Elliott has served on the European Scrutiny Committee and the Business, Innovation and Skills Committee and is Co-Chair of the All Party Parliamentary Group for Primary Care and Public Health.
- "Sunderland Central". BBC News. Retrieved 6 May 2010.
- "About Julie". Julie Elliott MP. Retrieved 23 March 2015.
- "Julie Elliott". Politics.co.uk. Retrieved 23 March 2015.
- "Julie Elliott MP". UK Parliament. Retrieved 23 March 2015.
- Julie Elliott Labour Party profile
- Profile at Parliament of the United Kingdom
- Voting record at Public Whip
- Record in Parliament at TheyWorkForYou
- Profile at Westminster Parliamentary Record
- Profile at BBC News Democracy Live
|Parliament of the United Kingdom|
|New constituency||Member of Parliament for Sunderland Central
|This article about a Labour Member of the Parliament of the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Member of the Parliament of the United Kingdom (since 1801), for an English constituency is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Member of the Parliament of the United Kingdom elected at the 2015 general election or a subsequent by-election is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|