K. K. Senthil Kumar
|K. K. Senthil Kumar|
|Born||Secunderabad, Telangana, India|
|Alma mater||Film and Television Institute of India|
K. K. Senthil Kumar is an Indian cinematographer best known for his work in Telugu cinema. He graduated with a degree in cinematography from the Film and Television Institute of India, Pune. He made his film debut with Aithe (2003) directed by Chandra Sekhar Yeleti. He is mostly associated with S.S. Rajamouli's films and has worked in box office hits such as Sye (2004), Chatrapati (2005), Yamadonga (2007), Magadheera (2009), Eega (2012), and Baahubali: The Beginning (2015). In 2012, he won the SIIMA award for Best Cinematographer for Eega.
Kumar was born and brought up in Bolaram, Secunderabad and he is the eldest of three children for his parents. He got married to Ruhee, a Yoga instructor on 25th June 2009 they are blessed with two sons.
|2003||Aithe||Telugu||Chandra Sekhar Yeleti|
|2010||Thakita Thakita||Telugu||Srihari Nanu|
|2011||Golconda High School||Telugu||Mohan Krishna Indraganti|
|2013||Rough||Telugu||C H Subba Reddy|
|2015||Baahubali: The Beginning||Telugu||S.S. Rajamouli|
|2017||Baahubali: The Conclusion||Telugu||S.S. Rajamouli|
- SIIMA Award for Best Cinematographer - Eega (2012)
- Winner— Best Cinematographer- Magadheera (2010)
- Winner— Best Cinematographer- Baahubali: The Beginning (2015)
- CineMAA Award for Best Cinematographer – Magadheera (2010)
- CineMAA Award for Best Cinematographer – Yamadonga (2008)
- "KK Senthil Kumar - Celebs At Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 Mirchi Music Awards Gallery - Gallery 1 Pic 75 - cinegoer.net". cinegoer.net.
- "SIIMA Day 1 Winners of Technical, Music & Gen Next Awards - Telugu cinema news". idlebrain.com.
- "'Eega is one of the most difficult films I have shot'". Rediff. 5 July 2012. Archived from the original on 6 April 2016.