This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The KAIROS Prize has been awarded to European artists and scholars from the fields of visual and performing arts, music, architecture, design, film, photography, literature and journalism since 2007 by the Alfred Toepfer Foundation in Hamburg. It is endowed with a sum of 75,000 Euro.
Source: Alfred Toepfer Foundation
- 2007: Albrecht Dümling, German musicologist
- 2008: Tímea Junghaus, Hungarian art historian
- 2009: Sidi Larbi Cherkaoui, Belgian choreographer
- 2010: Andri Snær Magnason, Icelandic writer
- 2011: Şermin Langhoff, Turkish-German theatre director
- 2012: Katell Gélébart, French fashion designer
- 2013: Paweł Althamer, Polish sculptor and video artist
- 2014: Jasmila Žbanić, Bosnian film director
- 2015: Eike Roswag, German architect
- 2016: Teodor Currentzis, Greek-Russian conductor and musician
- "KAIROS-Preis". Alfred Toepfer Stiftung F.V.S. Retrieved 30 January 2015.
|This culture-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|