|City of license||Monterey, California (Mount Umunhum)|
|Broadcast area||Santa Cruz/Monterey/Salinas, California|
|Branding||NOAA All Hazards Radio|
|Slogan||The Voice Of The National Weather Service|
|Transmitter coordinates||Coordinates: |
|Owner||NOAA/National Weather Service|
KEC49 (sometimes referred to as Monterey All Hazards) is a NOAA Weather Radio station that serves Monterey, California and vicinity including some parts of the San Francisco Bay Area and can be heard 40 miles into the Pacific Ocean. It is programmed from the National Weather Service forecast office in Monterey with its transmitter located atop McQueen Ridge near Mount Umunhum. It broadcasts weather and hazard information for the following counties: Alameda, Contra Costa, Monterey, Napa, San Benito, San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara, and Santa Cruz.
- WWF64 - Marine Weather Broadcasts (Same coverage area as KEC49)
- "NOAA Weather Radio Transmitter Sites". Retrieved Aug 19, 2015.
- NOAA Weather Radio California County Coverage[dead link]
- Monterey broadcast (KEC-49)
- KEC-49 Maps & Details[dead link]
- NWS San Francisco Bay Area/Monterey - NOAA Weather Radio Info
|This article about a radio station in California is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|